• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Vampire Diaries

Can't wait for this Saturday! I get to meet Ian Sommerhalder and Paul Wesley in Miami.

Holy shit.. I am crying my EYES OUT! Stefan :( Oh god that was the hardest thing i have watched , im crying just thinking of his face :(

what an episode tho!!! season 2 is alot more full on that season 1.. im lovin it :D and loving damon :D X

im hoping elena comes to her senses and gets with damon,i cant stand stefan
but im loving season 2! its really full on and it gets better every week

weeeee has anyone watched episode 8 yet? geez its gettin intense. did anyone else want to just cry at the end wen damon said wat he said?? and also when he thought elena was goin to him and then she went to stefans arms :( i love damon xxx

december 2nd??? !!!! ????? omg ! whyyyyyyyyy!!! ??? !!!!! ](*,):cry:](*,)

waiting a week is hard enough....does anyone know why they are doing this ? i checked out last year on imdb and they preaty much where doing the same thing on season 1 .... dont they know this is killing us ??!!! :growlmad:

stefan :muaha: damon ....

still cant make up my mind ....

...i think im still on team stefan :kiss:

I really like Stefan but damon oh my god than man is fricking sex on legs! I dont give a shit if he's a killer I still would lol x

ok will someone pm me and tell me what happened last week cause I missed it. I had to put my son to bed.

just seen this thread

i love love love vampire diaries!!
ive just finished watching season 2 ep 9

omg stefan :cloud9:
damon is well hot too!!!!

https://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7700000/Paul-Wesley-Stefan-Salvatore-paul-wesley-7736482-455-604.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_lCh55ypDFUo/TLDM2qp5A5I/AAAAAAAAAV8/oiaqNRhkgCg/s1600/gleeWill.jpg

Stefan and Will from Glee

anyone see the resemblance or just me ???

:rofl: OMG!!!! So long as Shue doesn't start doing the weird double finger pointing thing we're all good. :haha:

mmmmmmm its that time of the week again..time for my damon fix.....Is it really sad to be 31 and have a teenage crush? x :)

mmmmmmm its that time of the week again..time for my damon fix.....Is it really sad to be 31 and have a teenage crush? x :)

nooo not when damon is involved!! ill stil be madly in love with damon wen im well into my 70's :rofl: xx

oh me too....when it first started I was team stefan funny enough....seriously why did I not get damon at the start. I haven't felt like this since I was teenager...

oo i cant wait for tonights episode! cant really remember what happened last week anymore lol :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->