• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Vampire Diaries

I LOVE the Vampire Diaries! I think it's really well written and it's really getting good now!!

Love that show. I've just finished season 1 and started on season 2. I'm a bit inpatient when it comes to programs and end up watching them only because I cant wait for them to come out over in the UK haha.

Just a quick message, not sure if any of you who like this show have read the book but if you haven't then I wouldn't bother. The program is so much better and is way different to the book.
A lot is in the series that doesn't happen in the book and the other way around..

Oh my GOD i cant WAIT to watch the 5th episode! Just watched the 4th and that was good , but the 5th one ... woah!!

Oh i do love my itunes! Going to have to rewatch it all now since its finally come out in the uk , im 4-5 weeks ahead though! Boooo! xx

Today is only Tuesday still have 2 more days til Vampire Diaries comes on.

Well Im in the US and over here Thrusday is when it comes on.

You are ahead of us in the US i would think? 2nd season starts tonight in UK..

oh lol yea. haha you're gonna love it.

In the US it's the 2nd season but we are like in the 4th or 5th episode this coming thursday

The second season is awesome! You're going to love it!!

Its not just the US you know. :sulk:

:rofl: We're on the 2nd season here too. :haha:

an other great episode!!!:thumbup:

once a week is hard enough to wait ....now we have to wait till oct.21st for ep6 !!!](*,)](*,)](*,)

Girls that have to wait just Itune it! Serioulsy the episodes are amazing , and so so much better without crappy adverts!

Im from uk and im coming up to the 6th episode ( same as the US) deff worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->