• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Vampire Diaries

Love Vampire Diaries :)

cant wait for series 2, I dont think its a twilight rip off, I love both and I love true blood as well :)

Just watched the New epi of season two , seriously its the best yet! i cant believe how good it was! So much happned ! I laughed , cried the lot! Roll on next week!

Oh my !! loved every minute of it !!!
damon is making it very hard for me to stick to my "team stefan" ....can they please stop making him so cute!! :kiss:....sorry stefan i promise it wont happen again ....:blush:

Im team Damon all the way! Have to admit i was team stefan at the start , but those eyes.. i couldnt resist , the cheekyness the lot! Yummmmmm!!

When Catherine said that too damon ... i Cried .. and then Elana did it too . Broke my heart for him the poor sod!

Katherine is devious, Elena is right for Stefan, Katherine should have felt for Damon

Wat an amazin episode :D i loveee damon and yh i wanted to just hug him to death when they both did that to him :( ill look after u damon :p xx

Can't Believe Katherine said that to Damon - you could see his heart breaking! And then for Elena to said pretty much the same thing.

I LOVE YOU DAMON! HAVE ME!!! Lol.

His eyes, i could just melt if he looked at me *swoon*

Love Vampire Diaries :)

cant wait for series 2, I dont think its a twilight rip off, I love both and I love true blood as well :)

Well it's def not a twilight rip off as The Vampire Diaries books were written about 10 years before the Twilight books were! Lol.

i am a twihard and i also love vampire diaries and trueblood

Oh my i just saw it again ...!!!!and now damon is making it hard .....i cant decide .....:muaha:......:brat:

why does damon have to be so dam cute!!???!!!

even in the pictures hes looking cuter ....." i am a one man woman "...how can this be happening ??!!!....](*,)

:flower:team stefan :muaha:team damon :flower:

Attachments

• 1eb4c7c68f6b94972b0a5ae59c269193_jpg_350x500_q85.jpg
    1eb4c7c68f6b94972b0a5ae59c269193_jpg_350x500_q85.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 0
  • imagesCA5DJBBQ.jpg
    imagesCA5DJBBQ.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 0
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 1
  • the-vampire-diaries--damon-salvatore_6155_1024x768.jpg
    the-vampire-diaries--damon-salvatore_6155_1024x768.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 0
ok ! i just saw episode 2 and.....

team stefan ...all the way !!!!....:wedding:

sorry for last week stefan that wont happen again :blush::kiss:

My OH and I just started watching this as True Blood is done for another season ( :cry: ) We're up to the part where

Stephen and Elena :sex: and she saw the picture of Katherine

so we're pretty early in the first season still. I'm torn on this, its rather Twilight-ish but not so kid-ish as well?

Its almost like Twilight is for pre-teens, Vampire Diaries is for teens and True Blood is for adults. :haha:

I do like the idea of the rings though, that's pretty neat. I also like how their eyes go black when they are about to feed. Definitely creepy! Sorry if I'm repeating what everyone else has already said, I didn't read back because I didn't want to be spoiled. ;)

If you are wanting to watch it sooner, you should be able to find it online. They're already well into the 2nd season here. :hugs:

I would be watching it online but i use a mobile dongle to get on the net and it doesnt have a
very good connection so it would just freeze all the time but thanks hun :hugs:

cant wait must remember to add it to the recoring list next week

Watched the third episode! Girls in UK WOW! Serioulsy this is deffently getting so much better , so much as happend ... other things.. i wont to say so much but cant! Arghhh hurry up october so everyone can talk! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->