The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Sooooo i tested....i know i said i wouldn't unless my body screamed pregnant, but something feels different so i caved.

I have attached a cropped pic so it might not be very good quality but its a :bfp: i sent it to vickie and she sees it too :happydance:

Its still very faint but definitely there. Go embie go!!

Attachments

• 20160710_192837.jpg
    20160710_192837.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 8
Hi everyone . Quick update.....After being diagnosed with PCOS my Dr out me straight on metformin and started me on clomid once my daft cycle actually started.....I had a bit of spotting last week and thought AF was showing but I'm Thursday I got a proper period. I've never been so happy to see it. Anyway I'm on day 2 of my Clomid and I'm having hot flashes andood swings (poor DH) so will see if I do actually ovulate this cycle!! x

yay, glad to hear it Hopeful!

I didn't want to be a downer today, so I am really happy to see more successes here that gives me more hope too that I have a chance. To be honest I have friends who recently became pregnant without any effort, 2 so far. Now i am very happy for them and wish them the best, but I did not expect the wave of envy and sadness to hit me like a bunch of bricks immediately after being told, followed by the thoughts of " when is it my turn?" i am seriously calling it an Ariel moment ( from little mermaid) lol. I'm hoping this response is temporary, because hearing of someone having a little one is the greatest thing ever and I do not want to be that friend who gets mopey every time someone easily gets pregnant.

I am so happy there are good things coming to you ladies, and it gives me hope that all won't be so bad. happy day everyone! :flowers:

Morning honey. Dont be too hard on yourself . It's natural to feel as you do. The maternal broody feeling is a bloody strong one. I took the kids out on their bikes yesterday and for an ice cream and there was a woman with a baby in a sling the same as the one I had for my youngest child and it made me fill up....I couldn't believe how sad I felt!!! It's hard but we will get there. Keep the faith and keep on swimming!!! xx

Rachy omg! I am so happy for you! I haven't posted on here for a good few months but have been following to see how this went and I just couldn't not post I am absolutely over the moon for you! WooooooooHooooooooo! Xx

thank you so much ladies. Im trying my best to get a good picture for you all but im having to crop and reduce the quality just to upload 😣😣 xxx

Attachments

• photo_editor_1468263897367.jpg
    photo_editor_1468263897367.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 4
Thank you hopeful. I've calmed down a bit and having others who know how I feel greatly help, it's a unique dynamic my other friends don't quite understand, which is okay :) I'll keep my chin up and keep on swimming lol, thanks again :D

This time around I'm going to try and ttc a week before my O-week and on the O week itself, all the best of luck to everyone else too!

Awww Rachy I can only imagine how you're feeling. I'm so happy for you. Long road with an amazing reward at the end of it :)

Cuddlebug it's a lovely road TTC. We tried for over 3 years for our first and now it seems I'm having bother again but it's hopefully nothing that can't be fixed. getting a lot of "You have 4 kids are you mad ? I think you'll survive if you don't have another". This was a close friend.....I know she kind of has a point but some people want a big family and who is to say when you need to stop being broody haha. I mean she only has 1 ....I'm not on at her to have more! It's difficult when people dont understand . My mum thinks I'm being daft too but she doesn't know the stress of trying she got pregnant on the pill with both me and my sister !!

Sounds like a plan. AF has done one now so we are going to be every other day from here on out. No idea when or if I will ovulate but hopefully the clomid works! xxx

I honestly feel so long as you can provide and give them the love they deserve the amount of children doesn't matter as much. I myself went from wanting 2 to wanting four or more, so I completely understand you :)
I've also cut off a large portion of my relatives for being nasty and unsupportive about us expanding our family, or even wanting to adopt if the VR doesn't work. So definitely keep on with what makes you happy, and if more children to love is what form it takes, then go for it full steam i say :D

Here's to a hopeful TTC round for us all *hugs*

Morning :) I meant lonely road not lovely ha ha xxx

I agree. I'm lucky enough to be able to work from home the majority of the time and my hubby has a good job . We don't depend on anyone for childcare or anything so it doesn't affect amyones life in the slightest. My mum just thinks we are crazy but the strong maternal feeling I have now is even stronger than the first time I was TTC. I appreciate my kids and know how lucky I am. I have a friend who had tried for 5 years and honestly my heart breaks for her . I haven't told her I'm trying even . Bless her she will make an amazing mummy life is just not fair xxxz

Rachy, congrats on the positive test!!! I'm sooooooo hoping this is it for you!!!

hey ladies, i thought I should update as i had my 2nd beta today. On 7dp5dt I noticed my frer was lighter than the previous 3 days so went for bloods. The first beta came in at 12.2. Today I went for a repeat and it was oly 6.4. Once again im having a chemical pregnancy. We are absolutely gutted but also so proud of our embie. Thank you all for your support and encouragement ladies xx

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH5HT_HB2Jg/

Ladies I have only skimmed so I'm sorry I have missed your post but I was just wanting to get to rachys post quickly. Rachy I'm gutted, I was holding my breath from the post on last page, I'm gutted for you Hun I really am. It's really promising that your body did so well with the embie chick since things didn't start off promisingly. I'm sorry rach wish I knew what else to say xxxxx

Oh, no, Rachy, I'm so sorry!!! Absolutely you must feel gutted! Xoxoxooxox

@Rachy, I am so sorry about the chemical! Big huge hugs to you!! :hugs::hugs: I had a chemical with my last FET in March so I know how hard it is when you get your hopes up and realize it is a loss just as fast as it started! :cry: :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->