The Vasectomy Reversal Wives & Girlfriends Club. aka (VR WAGs)

Hi hopeful! I am doing good! How are you doing? I haven't been on this thread in a long time so I thought that I would stop in to say hello and do an update. I am in the middle of a FET cycle using my last embryo since my last cycle ended with a chemical pregnancy. I go in for BW and an ultrasound this Friday and if everything is good and my lining is at least an 8 or better I will get on the transfer schedule for the first week of August! Wish me luck girls!

How is everyone else doing? I hope that everyone's week is off to a great start so far! :flower:

Hi! That sounds great , I've everything crossed for you! Not long to wait!

I'm good thanks, I'm 6dpo after a round of Clomid. I had an ultrasound on the 18th July which showed one dominant follie at 19mm. I ovulated on the Wednesday . I'm having lots of sharp pulling pains but really trying not to symptom spot haha xxx

Hi! That sounds great , I've everything crossed for you! Not long to wait!

I'm good thanks, I'm 6dpo after a round of Clomid. I had an ultrasound on the 18th July which showed one dominant follie at 19mm. I ovulated on the Wednesday . I'm having lots of sharp pulling pains but really trying not to symptom spot haha xxx

Thanks for the good luck wishes! :hugs: My embryo transfer has been scheduled for Friday 08/05 so keep the good luck wishes coming!:thumbup:

Those symptoms sound promising! Good luck to you! :dust::dust: When are you going to start testing! Keep me updated! :thumbup:

The 8th is no time away!! How exciting! Please keep us updated!

Hopeful - when would Af be due?

Hope all are well!! Can't believe I am 28 weeks on Friday xx

Just wondering how to join this group. My Dh and I are having a Vr September 9, so just starting this journey.

hi homeschooler! :thumbup: welcome :wave: xxx congrats on starting your VR journey! There are lots of ladies on this page who have had so many experiences and can offer so much help, advice, support and info! I started this thread in aug 2010 just before my hubbys 1st VR and I am now about due with our 2nd vr baby after a 2nd VR, with both VRs being a success (we were victims of scarring :dohh:). Wishing you all the best with the vr and the start of your vr journey xxx

I hope you are all ok, apologies for being awol lately.... Ive struggled to get anything in the form of 'me time' this summer holidays...you would have thought being pregnant, my hubby would have ensured this....but unfortunately not, quite the opposite infact :growlmad: lol

My big girl starts school next week! I cant quite believe it really! Just hope I am there to take her on her first day! Come on baby, anytime now would be lovely, but please spare me Wednesday!! :shock: lol xx

Hi everyone . Haven't been online but I'm on my 2nd month of trying now I'm 10dpo trying to hold out hahah. Hope everyone is ok xx

Hi hopeful,

I am on my 2nd cycle ttc now. My husband had his vr 6th July so we won't actually get the results until October.

AF due 23rd September.

It's so surreal because we don't know what we are working with, as in whether it has actually worked.

Will feel much calmer when we get the results.

Good luck to you xx

hi all! Sorry I have been awol! I have just updated my journal! My VR miracle is here!! :dance: she is just perfect! We all love her so much, shes just amazing! We have been incredibly blessed to have 2 VR miracle babies but now our 6yr VR journey has come to an end. What an incredible journey it has been, , xxx we have been through so much and met some great people along the way. I would like to wish my fellow VR ttcers all the best of luck and like my profile name says, you must live in hope. Never lose it.xxxxx

Hi Sarah ! My hubby had his in mid June so we are about the same. I am on my 3rd month now waiting to ovulate should be soon. We get the results next month.

Hi homeschooler! Good luck keep us updated on how things go! It's great having so many ladies around all going through the same thing!

Liveinhope! Congrats again she is so gorgeous !

Wanna be preggo when will you be testing hun? xxx

Liveinhope! Congrats again she is so gorgeous !

Wanna be preggo when will you be testing hun? xxx

I am waiting on AF to arrive so that I can start my 2nd IVF cycle! I am in the process of ordering my meds now and I have some of them. :thumbup: My AF is due on the 15th but I had a failed FET cycle in August so because of the meds from my last cycle AF might be delayed. Wish me luck! :thumbup:

Elmo hope you atent waiting to much longer. My goodness the time is flying by! I'm on cycle 4 now (due to ovulate any day). Hubby had his SA and it was the best outcome we could have hoped for so hopefully it's a matter of time now . Fingers crossed. Hope everyone is well.xxx

Hi girls...Im fine 😉

Just having a break from it all but im in the process of detoxing ready for our last cycle. I'll get my collection date on friday and it'll be last week of February.

Wannabe...congratulations on your pregnancy!

Elmo, baby is here right? Congrats hun

Hopeful...how are you getting on, fingers crossed for a bfp soon

xx

Hi girls...Im fine 😉

Just having a break from it all but im in the process of detoxing ready for our last cycle. I'll get my collection date on friday and it'll be last week of February.

Wannabe...congratulations on your pregnancy!

Elmo, baby is here right? Congrats hun

Hopeful...how are you getting on, fingers crossed for a bfp soon

xx

Hi Rachy. Wishing you every bit of luck possible for your next treatment hun xxx

I'm waiting to ovulate (cycle 5) I'm on a weight loss mission too, joined slimming world in the hope that losing some weight will help me conceive. I am due to ovulate in 4/5 days so going for it haha xxxc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->