The 'waiting to ovulate' thread... (TTC#1)

toffee87

Reaction score
*sigh* around a week to go before I start having fertile mucus :-(

Mind if I wait with you? I'm not ovulating until the end of the month. What are you doing to pass the time?

I am CD15 today - ovulated on CD18 the past 2 cycles... it is taking so long! FX I ovulate again this month and that spermy find the egg! We have been waiting too long!

Hi mind if i join?
Im cd15 and im soooo hoping ive ovulated. I have pcos which is crap so opks are useless.
Im sure ive ovulated or am going too.
Ive had mild cramps come and go since friday and.....tmi......felt incredably horny sice then too.
I cant really say ive had ewcm, its hard to tell because of all the bd we have done.
So today is cd 15 and im all sexed out, dont want it anymore!!
My cycles are irregular anyway but i like to pretend i dont have pcos and to expect af or bfp on february 26th.
Thanks for listening!!
:dust:

Can I join please??

CD18 and not sure when I O as my cycles are crazy since coming of BCP! Using opks this month but not positive yet!! We may all get valentines babies at this rate :)

Can I join too? I'm cd12 but only 2nd cycle after stopping bcp. So I should ovulate sometime from this weekend till next.... But I don't have a cycle guide to go by yet. I'm feeling positive for this month! Fingers crossed for everyone!

Cd15 for me too, I'm not feeling any symptoms as to when I may ovulate either as the past 2 cycles have been on cd14!! And the 4 cycles before that was cd16/18... I've got the faintest lines on OPKs so it's not even close... Grrr x

Hey ladies :)

I've no sign of the process starting yet :-(

Anyone here taking agnus castus (vitex)? x

Hi ladies! I am the oddball. I just finished my first full AF since having Implanon removed (while during the 4 years had no AF) on December 6th. So I'm on CD8... waiting for this weekend to start using OPKs and see if I have any luck!

Im only on b complex and folic acid. Im not on ac as my gyno will give me clomid providing all is well with my lap and dye on 4/3.
Im really hoping i get a bfp before that. This is my last natural ttc cycle before i hit the clomid so im praying we've cracked it!!

:dust:

I tried AC but it didn't do anything!! Had a 139 day cycle after BCP and thought it might help AF get started but nothing!! A friend recommended Well Woman which contains folic acid etc and AF arrived 5 days later :) so I'm sticking with that!! Still no positive opks yet for me!! Fingers crossed I am ovulating at all!!

Does anyone else go a huge downer after ovulation?
Im cd15 and feel awful. I have cramps, i feel sickly and i just feel like crying...??
Maybe its a raise in progesterone that does it :cry:

Hi ladies, Do you mind if I join you all? I’m in my 4th cycle of trying and I’m on CD07. I’m trying the BBT charting this month, but it’s so confusing. I’m also trying preseed and mucinex. I didn’t realize how hard this baby making thing would be!!

You'll soon get the hang of it :)

Does anyone's partner have a varicocele? My hubby was diagnosed with one a few years back (he went to see it wasn't a nasty lump). The Dr said it can affect fertility, so I'm petrified and we haven't started yet!

Temp dip today right on schedule (same as last 2 months I ovulated). :thumbup: FX for a positive OPK tonight when I test!

May I join in? I just got off the pill, finished withdrawl bleed 3 days ago, not sure how quickly my body will ovulate. :( so I might have to wait a while...hope not! I was only on the pill 3 months so maybe that helps that I wasn't on it for too long??? Hopeful! My body is already starting to feel back to normal, discharge and all, so I'm thinking maybe I will start ovulating right away...thinking positive. :)

I've heard that you can have a boost in fertility for the first month off the pill :)

Hoping my OPKs may start to show + in the next day or 2!!
Where's everyone from? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->