The 'waiting to ovulate' thread... (TTC#1)

Well I thought I wasn't going to this cycle as I only have a 28 day cycle usually... I'm hoping my LP isn't too short!!!

I'm getting negatives, but I expected so with my sticky cm.

Yay on the smiley :) x

No, I think it'll be a good few days yet. We are :sex: every other day now until Ovulation is confirmed :)

I used pre-seed last night (though it's probably too early) and it's bloody hard to know whether I have got a change in CM today or if it's the pre-seed! xxx

I tried the every other day BDing but it was killing my lady bits off!!! I try and wait till I get my +OPK and BD for the four days following (O happens 8-36 hours after you get your +OPK)
X

No positive for me either, but twinges and mucus! I think we will BD every day using pre-seed for the next few days. I just want to give it all we've got and see, with it being our first cycle I feel eager haha x

What cycle day are you toffee?? I know what you mean, hubby is loving it!! Ha ha!! I'm trying conceive plus this week!! Fingers crossed, expecting to O this week if I have a 39 day (ish) cycle again!! Who knew there would be so much math involved!! I've been to yoga this evening...I will stay stress free!!!

I'm cd 19, last cycle I ovulated day 26. Hoping a bit earlier, I can't wait a whole week more haha. I am going to be a nightmare in the 2 week wait! x

Got a faint, but positive opk today! (Surge line was darker than reference line) :D

How long was ur cycle? There is still hope for me yet then?? Long cycles suck!! It's a long wait until O and then you still have the whole TWW emotions to come!! Certainly is a roller coaster!!

I just went off the pill feb 4th, so I had no clue when I would ovulate again, but I was only, on the pill for 3 and a half months and I had regular cycles before that so I had a feeling my body would bounce right back fast, so I pretended my withdrawal bleed from feb 6th-feb11th was my period, and started counting feb 6th as day one, so I'm on day 14 in my cycle today. Hoping the positive line will be even stronger tomorrow just to be sure. Hope you get a positive soon!

Pss, yeah the TWW is gonna suck lol,I'm very impatient so I know I will test a few times and get BFNs because it will be too early, haha.

Just been to visit a friend and her newborn! Husband on nightshift tonight and due to ovulate tomorrow from my calculations. Tonight getting cramps and twinges. I'm not sure if we will manage bd tomorrow! But fingers crossed we will have done enough by the end of the week. We are new to this TTC, husband was showing interest today asking when I will know this month if we get a baby or not. He was surprised when I told him 2 weeks! It could b a long journey but all worth it in the end!

My opk's are getting lighter even though O should be coming in 4 days. Man this is frustrating!

Hope those lines start getting darker in the next few days! I'm sure they will. Or maybe it will just pop up and surprise you as a super dark line after being light, lol.

Went for my CD23 blood test to day to confirm my ovulation on CD17/18... bawled my eyes out as soon as the nurse (trying to be friendly and supportive) said "you have had this test done many times hey darling." I just want it to be my turn to be pregnant already!!!

I got a positive :-D

OMG! Will definitely have sex tonight! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back