The 'waiting to ovulate' thread... (TTC#1)

Mind if I join? I have 35 day cycles and have problems with anovulatory cycles ugh! I still have 13 days to go until I O. I go freaking crazy waiting for ovulation and then I go even crazier during the TWW lol. I wish I knew how to get my mind off of all this TTC

Hi ladies

I am on CD 28 and I'm not sure if I ovulated on cd 16. If i ever did ovulated hopefully this nausea, mood swings, change in appetite and spotting is "The ONE" even if HPT on CD 25 was negative

Came home and did my OKP tests - a digital and a strip one... Big smiley face on the digital and the second line darker than the control line... def both a positive! Time to BD tonight, tomorrow and next day... :happydance:

Still no positive opk for me! CD20 and a little worried!! My last cycle was 39 days, anyone know when I should roughly O? Anyone's hubby's getting put off with all the testing and obsessing!? Ps I'm Hertfordshire!! Nice to here from ladies in the UK!!

Hahaha. I hadn't thought of that, no, I just like toffee haha x

Haha me too, I'm also a toffee too though!!
Ovulation wise, CD17 and still no sign!!! Grrr x

I think the process is beginning for me (sticky cm). Probably be around a week til I ovulate though :-( x

CD18 for me, still no +OPK for me yet, had EWCM today though so hopefully soon!!! Xx

I am getting excited that this month won't be an anovulatory one! Usually every other month is anovulatory for me. My temps seem normal and not rocky like the ones associated with anovulatory months. FX'd this is an awesome ovulatory month!

hi ladies im still waitin on af since (nov!) to start fermara and then hopefully i will ovulate:) im going crazy every day i mark the calander with a plain x and its gettin pretty full of xs..talk about frustrating..so i got me a sewin machine and started makin baby stuff..hahah talk about a way to pass the time :(

This cycle is confusing me so much!!! CD19 still no +OPK usually the latest I've had a +OPK is CD18... Grrr x

Can I join to? Today is CD 13. I am schedule to ovulate on CD15. I hope we all succeed.

Still waiting to ovulate, hopefully will b somewhere around the 21st or could b sooner depending on my cycle length. Which means any day really from tomorrow. Only thing is husband will b doing nightshift mon and tues night... Tired grumpy husbands don't make good for bd.... But hopefully I can catch him in a good mood without pressuring him.

How's everyone getting on? <3

I'm only on CD6 so probably won't be for a while yet until I ovulate. ):
I did my Clearblue Ovulation Test for the first time ever this morning and got it wrong! It came up with an error so now I have to wait until this evening to try again! :( grrrr.

score for the smiley face! I'm still waiting for my positive opk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->