The 'waiting to ovulate' thread... (TTC#1)

Not sure how many mg they are but they're the asda ones with Vit E in x

Looks like they are 500mg, do you take one a day? x

It should be :shrug: I've just been taking it as soon as I get up just after I've temped... I'm not sure it's the EPO that's made me O earlier, I think it's the CoQ10 as that helps with maturing eggs c

CD 17 today. Negative OPKs the past 4 days. Temp dropped yesterday and went back up a bit again today, still not positive OPK this arve... no idea what my body is doing :( I got 2 positive OPKs (including a digital one) this time last cycle. FX I still ovulate this cycle...

It should be :shrug: I've just been taking it as soon as I get up just after I've temped... I'm not sure it's the EPO that's made me O earlier, I think it's the CoQ10 as that helps with maturing eggs c

:flower:
i looked at that, but i just bought asdas multi vits with minerals, i take b compound anyway, and thiamine, so i bought some epo and omega oh and been takin folic acid, so i think i'm pretty well covered :haha:
xxxxxx:hugs:

Think the process is beginning, sticky CM today on CD 15 (like last cycle!). Yaaay!

Im waiting to ov after my first round of clomid. Took it from cd2-6 and today is cd8 and I feel mild cramping. My cm is very watery and lots of which is rare for me 4 days post af.
Im hoping the clomids doint its magic :thumbup:

I was off of bcp for 5 months when I finally got ewcm but not even 10 days after the only time I got ewcm, I am already showing signs of period. I bought the book, taking charge of your fertility, great book but I am concerned my hormones will not allow a fertilized egg to stick. I would recommend the book. It helps you understand that not all cycles are the same meaning that you might want to not stop having sex because you might not ovulate until day 23 and that means your cycle should that month, be about 33 to 39 days and how to really tell if you are ovulating. I would not wait to get the book like I did, it really helps you understand exactly what is happening with your body. I am getting very down and sad. Think it is getting to my husband as well because as I type this, we are fighting. This is far more stressful than I ever imagined. I am only 24 and he is 29. I knew my body would take time to get rid of bcp but not 5 months and now that I have signs of period, one more month of no baby but at least my body did (hopefully) ovulate finally. I guess I am a "next month" candidate. Good luck everyone, I truly hope you all got what you are so ready for.

Im waiting to ov after my first round of clomid. Took it from cd2-6 and today is cd8 and I feel mild cramping. My cm is very watery and lots of which is rare for me 4 days post af.

hi girlies what is clomid???? xxxxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Clomiphene: a fertility drug (trade name Clomid) that is used to stimulate ovulation. Usual starting dosage is 50mg. Some people take it CD2-6, 3-7 or 5-9 so I have read. It took me 300mg on CD5-9 to get it working for me.

Clomiphene: a fertility drug (trade name Clomid) that is used to stimulate ovulation. Usual starting dosage is 50mg. Some people take it CD2-6, 3-7 or 5-9 so I have read. It took me 300mg on CD5-9 to get it working for me.

oh thanks, can you buy it? or does it have to be prescribed?
xxxxx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->