The 'waiting to ovulate' thread... (TTC#1)

Oh and usually it is only given for 6 months. If not pregnant after 6 months ovulating on clomid, then they often suggest moving onto other treatments. Femara/Letrazole is another drug that is used to help ladies ovulate. I ovulated 3 months on clomid, this month seems to have not worked for me though. :cry: DH and I are having to move onto ICSI because of his low sperm count and motility.

Oh and usually it is only given for 6 months. If not pregnant after 6 months ovulating on clomid, then they often suggest moving onto other treatments. Femara/Letrazole is another drug that is used to help ladies ovulate. I ovulated 3 months on clomid, this month seems to have not worked for me though. :cry: DH and I are having to move onto ICSI because of his low sperm count and motility.

:flower:
oh ok thanks, i'm trialing the cbfm at the mo, second month on it, so i doubt the doctors will do anything for me atm xxx:hugs:

I've gotten watery cm earlier this cycle. Hopefully I'll lay an egg earlier :)

CD13. Still waiting to O. First medicated cycle ever (Femara). Anyone have experience with this drug? How late in my cycle can I possibly expect a positive OPK before I give up? I realize CD13 is still sort of early, but i feel like its about time I O and I'm getting nervous this wont work for me!!

I had a CD10 ultrasound, and though I don't have details because I didn't actually talk to my doctor, and only listened to the voicemail she left me, she said "it looked pretty good for CD10," that a couple follicles looked stimulated, and to BD a lot, come in for my blood test on CD21 and see what happens. FX like crazy this works for me!!!

CD 17 today for a 35 day cycle. We are gonna start using preseed today and lotsa baby dancing! i think I will ovulate around CD20-21 so im prepping prepping.

Exciting times ladies!! i just saw my friend with her 3 month old baby and I was super happy! everyone was like " so sab? whens the baby for???" and they all said I would be a good mother, which is lovely and encouraging to hear from my friends!!

GOOD LUCK LADIES!! HUGZ

CD 17 today for a 35 day cycle. We are gonna start using preseed today and lotsa baby dancing! i think I will ovulate around CD20-21 so im prepping prepping.

Exciting times ladies!! i just saw my friend with her 3 month old baby and I was super happy! everyone was like " so sab? whens the baby for???" and they all said I would be a good mother, which is lovely and encouraging to hear from my friends!!

GOOD LUCK LADIES!! HUGZ

hi
whats preseed hun? xxxx:hugs:

CD13. Still waiting to O. First medicated cycle ever (Femara). Anyone have experience with this drug? How late in my cycle can I possibly expect a positive OPK before I give up? I realize CD13 is still sort of early, but i feel like its about time I O and I'm getting nervous this wont work for me!!

I had a CD10 ultrasound, and though I don't have details because I didn't actually talk to my doctor, and only listened to the voicemail she left me, she said "it looked pretty good for CD10," that a couple follicles looked stimulated, and to BD a lot, come in for my blood test on CD21 and see what happens. FX like crazy this works for me!!!

hi, whats femara please hun? xxx:hugs:

Femara does the same thing that Clomid does but has less side effects than Clomid x

Femara does the same thing that Clomid does but has less side effects than Clomid x

ah thanks hun, do you need prescriptions for all of these? :shrug: xxx:hugs:

Femara and Clomid you do yeah as they're fertility drugs!

Preseed is a sperm friendly lubricant which you can buy over the counter at a drug store... You can buy the other sperm friendly lubricant (conceive plus) in boots x

Femara and Clomid you do yeah as they're fertility drugs!

Preseed is a sperm friendly lubricant which you can buy over the counter at a drug store... You can buy the other sperm friendly lubricant (conceive plus) in boots x

thanks hun, i've got my concoction lol :haha::haha:
xxxxx:hugs::hugs:

Well, I'm not pregnant yet, but it seems like a good lubricant anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->