The 'waiting to ovulate' thread... (TTC#1)

Morning ladies :)
Hope you're all ok?
I'm still waiting to ovulate, I'm on CD12 so I should be going into my fertile stage soon :shrug:
My new concoction of vitamins seems to be doing something:
• Generic prenatal
• Evening Primrose Oil - definitely has increased my EWCM
• CoQ10
• Omega 3,6,9

Morning ladies :)
Hope you're all ok?
I'm still waiting to ovulate, I'm on CD12 so I should be going into my fertile stage soon :shrug:
My new concoction of vitamins seems to be doing something:
• Generic prenatal
• Evening Primrose Oil - definitely has increased my EWCM
• CoQ10
• Omega 3,6,9

:flower:
i noticed everyone are taking supplements of some kind???? i only take folic acid :( af came today booooooo xxxx
:hugs:

Ahh nooo :-( booo!

I'm onto my 8th cycle of TTC so I thought I'd try something new... I don't want to go and do soy or anything like that but I thought I'd try EPO and CoQ10 as I have a lower than average AMH x

Ahh nooo :-( booo!

I'm onto my 8th cycle of TTC so I thought I'd try something new... I don't want to go and do soy or anything like that but I thought I'd try EPO and CoQ10 as I have a lower than average AMH x

epo? and coq10, i'm a bit slow chic.... what are they and where would i buy them from lol :haha:
xxxxxxxx:thumbup:
:hugs::hugs:

What toffee said for EPO and CoQ10 is Co Enzyme Q10 is good for maturing eggs apparently x

I got mine 3 for 2 in asda, but I got three different ones (EPO, CoQ10 and omega 3,6,9) and I'm seeing how I go this cycle first x

I got mine 3 for 2 in asda, but I got three different ones (EPO, CoQ10 and omega 3,6,9) and I'm seeing how I go this cycle first x

i'm off to the shops now, i take folic acid and vitb compound off the doc, so get some omega too? what about pregnacare???? :shrug:
xxxxxxxx

I use the seven seas TTC vitamin... Remember to only use EPO up until you ovulate!
I'm only taking omega as my memory is shocking!!!

I use the seven seas TTC vitamin... Remember to only use EPO up until you ovulate!
I'm only taking omega as my memory is shocking!!!

christ, just got back.... armed with multi vits and minerals, omega, epo..... remind me again hun to stop takin the epo, i'm on cd1...... i usually ov at cd12
your all lil stars :thumbup:
xxxxxxxx

Just looked at the charts on Fertility Friend for the pregnancy charts who took evening primrose oil. And they did stop at ovulation as most have said to do x

Well EPO is definitely doing something as I've just got my +OPK on CD13, I don't usually get it till CD18 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->