The weather!! (UK)

babyjan

Mum&expecting#2
Reaction score
Garden walls have fallen off so we basically open to the neighbours now, I'm so scared that the tree in front will fall down on us :(

It's so loud and scary!!

How are you all??

:shock: that sounds scary, keep safe!

its not too bad here, quite loud wind and heavy rain but it keeps stopping it's very on/off.

I hate UK weather, can't make its mind up! :x

That sounds so scary!

We've had a lot of wind and rain last night. Stay safe!

I am without power ( it went out at 2:30am) and not likely to get any til this afternoon! I would go to my mums, but the road to hers is blocked with fallen trees, so I am stuck in a dark and cold house trying to entertain a 3 year old, hoping my Xmas food stays ok in the fridge and unable to do any of my christmas baking I planned for today!!!

Oh binxy what a pain :( hope it comes back on ASAP.

It got quite bad here last night, next doors fence has blown over and there's a tree in my road. Ben didnt sleep cause it was howling so loud.

We had an awful day yesterday. A massive pine tree fell down about 30 yards from the house, I heard it coming down and threw myself on the floor, I thought it was one nearer to us and totally freaked out. Debris all over the lane from that!
Then we had floods, it looked like a river flowing outside our front door, our neighbours had it coming through their walls so we had to help them, my car looked like it was about the float away! Total nightmare. Feeling very exhausted today and really hope the storm they're predicting for Friday misses Cornwall :nope:.

We've had some horrible weather here. Really scary winds. I honestly thought the windows were going to coming in last night. The wind terrifies me. It's so destructive.

Stay safe everyone xxx

It is awful here in Scotland tonight! I have a feeling my husband may have to do some outdoor repairs tomorrow before Christmas dinner!

I'm still without power, and it is unlikely to be back today :(

The wind has got even worse here last night and today :(

Yes it was bad last night again, not as bad as the other night though!

Hope everyone is safe :)

its not meant to be bad here in Norfolk,but the wind is quite bad....xx

After a total of 68 hours without power following the 2 storms, I am finally back to having heat and light!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->