The Who's Ovulating Today Ladies' Thread of Awesomeness

Oh and we are doing swimming lessons! We have done 3 now and I am finding them really good! Are you doing the underwater ones?

That's convenient, I'm glad he was a good boy ;) hopefully it will be the same for the holidays.

I am with you 100%!! It's the exact same with some of my friends. They expect me to go on trips for weekends and spend late nights out and get dissapointed when I decline their invitations. They also gave up after a while lol but I have on several occasions invited them over or offered alternate meet ups that don't involve me being away for so long. But I guess we are all in different places now and that's just how life is. You are absolutly right about meeting new friends. As life changes so do people.

Yes I try to organise things in the evening at my house too! Seems like people are all too busy most of the time though.

I'm not sure which swimming lessons to do yet. What are the under water ones? Does Alfie like it?

Omg I'm losing all my hair!!!! :*( I felt like crying today when I saw the garbage bin filled with my hair whyyyy!

If you google baby swimming uk you will find it - the company is called baby swimming. It's really good, they teach them to swim underwater using their natural reflex which causes them to hold their breath if immersed in water. They also teach them to turn the right way up if they fall in and hold on to the side of the pool! It's very clever. Also lots of nursery rhymes etc :) he does like it sometimes... He can be a bit fussy in the water and gets a bit upset when immersed sometimes but he gets less irritable each time so fingers crossed he will love it soon!

Omg my hair has been falling out for ages too!! Every couple of weeks my hair brush is full D: thankfully my hair dresser told me that I have lots of regrowth so hopefully I won't go bald!!

That sounds so cool I will google that right now! It must be kind of scary too though :haha: I really want my girl to enjoy swimming. On vacation she was in the pool with me every day and she seems to enjoy baths so hopefully it will stay that way.

Every couple of weeks?? That's nothing lol Every time I brush my hair I have HUGE chunks like I have to clean my brush out every few seconds. But my hair is super long. I would die if I'd have to cut them :cry:

Well ladies I'm ready to ttc again! Lol I know crazy right? But hubby and I want them close and well it took so long to conceive our first. But still no sign of my first period as I'm still breastfeeding :( She goes without breastfeedings at night and sleeps about 11-12 hours. Maybe I'm one of those that needs to completely stop breastfeeding to ovulate. Not ready to do that yet though.

How are you girls, your beautiful babies and motherhood treating you?

Omg I can't imagine trying to take care of two, you are brave! You could chart to see what is going on, lots of people catch their very first egg and never get a period ;)

Wow that is soo exciting!! You are certainly brave though I would no way want two at the moment, although perhaps if Alfie slept more than 4/5 hours in a row I might be more keen on the idea :haha:

I just got AF back :( I'm gutted!! Although it only lasted a day and now seems to have disappeared again, so I guess it's going to be a bit hit and miss for a few months as I am still bf.

I am good thanks :) loving being a mum! I am back at work now part time and actually quite enjoy it. I only do 3 afternoons a week and will be doing 5 hours a week from home too. I have to start studying again now though which will be a shock for sure!

How are you xx

Omg I can't imagine trying to take care of two, you are brave! You could chart to see what is going on, lots of people catch their very first egg and never get a period ;)

I know everyone I have told this thinks I'm nuts! Lol With everything we went through ttc and the pregnancy we rather do it sooner than later. I really didn't want to go the charting route but I guess at this point it's the only thing that would help. :kiss:

Wow that is soo exciting!! You are certainly brave though I would no way want two at the moment, although perhaps if Alfie slept more than 4/5 hours in a row I might be more keen on the idea :haha:

I just got AF back :( I'm gutted!! Although it only lasted a day and now seems to have disappeared again, so I guess it's going to be a bit hit and miss for a few months as I am still bf.

I am good thanks :) loving being a mum! I am back at work now part time and actually quite enjoy it. I only do 3 afternoons a week and will be doing 5 hours a week from home too. I have to start studying again now though which will be a shock for sure!

How are you xx

Ah see it af can be super weird the first few times. I hope mine comes soon and doesn't get all weird for a few months.

You ares so lucky to be able to do part time. I would love something like that. But wow that's amazing you will be studying at the same time. Good for you!

Has Alfie been sleeping bad? I'm so lucky the sleeps have always been good. Don't want to jynx it though lol. Oh and she's crawling everywhere now plus pulling herself up to stand. She really tries to prove to me that she is not a preemie and I'm starting to believe it :haha:

Is she expected to be meeting milestones based on her adjusted age? I think early babies usually catch up.

She had the motor skill and physical evaluation at almost 6 months old (actual age) and scored so high that they no longer use her corrected age. She met all the milestones for her actual age and surpassed a few in her her actual age at that time. I'm assuming that when it comes to milestones which she won't meet on time in the future they will use the corrected age. But so far she's been so amazing I am so proud of her. I play with her all the time and spend so much time with her doing activities I'm sure it's helping her.

Hi ladies how are you all doing? Luna I can't believe 4 months have already gone by and Devyn is growing so fast. Rose and koala your beautiful babies will be a year old soon! Just wanted to drop by and see how you are all doing. Hope you and babies are all doing well.

My little monkey is doing well. She is one happy baby almost ready to walk and I am still breastfeeding her but have introduced homomilk so far so good!

Wow I can't believe she is almost a year! I remember when you messaged me about being in the hospital because it was the night we saw Bob Saget which was the day before I o'ed on my bfp cycle. Crazy!

We are doing well he is growing way too fast :cry:

Wow that seems like yesterday such stressful times but all worth it now.

And tell me about it I relly miss the newborn stage :(

How is the TTC going? Has your cycle started again yet?

I have been having major ewcm for weeks so I m curious if I'm trying to o :shrug:

No sign of af yet :( I have a feeling I will have to quit breastfeeding completely. Are you TTC?

No I have an IUD in. That's so strange how different bf effects people, a girl in a fb group I'm in just got pregnant on purpose while bf her baby is 6 days younger than Devyn :wacko:
No sign of AF here at all, I'm hoping she stays away for a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->