The Who's Ovulating Today Ladies' Thread of Awesomeness

luna_19

Mom of two!
Reaction score
let's chat!

So I'm reading The Twelve by Justin Cronin right now, it's soooo good. It's a sequel to The Passage and is basically like The Stand meets vampires, excellent!

Helllloooo!

I am currently sulking because I can't eat cake or chocolate :(

no chocolate at all? That is horrible. Are you off carbs altogether too?

No, have to reduce carbs but you can't be off them altogether otherwise you get ketones and thats bad too.

There's a shop in town that sells diabetic chocolate, I might visit it tomorrow ;)

someday you can tell your little bub all about the sacrifices mom made ;)

Hey girls sounds like a nice book! And omg no chocolate :( it's all worth it that's what I keep saying to myself. Nothing going on with me but we have a trip down south in a couple weeks.

Hi guys :wave:

I'm just chilling out watching tv at the moment... Location location on catch up! I always end up wanting to move when I watch this programme. Poor hubby hasn't finished doing this house up yet!

Really should go to bed soon. Looking forward to the weekend, I've only been back at work for 2 days and I'm already tired! Hubby's been away working again since Wednesday so I've missed him, looking forward to him coming home tomorrow :)

Are you going anywhere exciting clearbluesky?

Rose how long will you keep working?

I'm working until 1st march, so only got two weeks off before due date! I have a suspicion Alfie will be late and I want to carry on working for as long as possible, so I have longer on maternity pay once he is born. Plus I think I'd drive myself mad at home on my own all day!!

I am really looking forward to it now though... It seems like its really coming round quickly now Christmas is done

I don't know if any of you have a David's Tea nearby but they have the best loose teas! I've been on a bit of a herbal tea kick since cutting way back on caffeine...hubby got me some Bear Trap for xmas and it's sooooo good :)

Oh I love tea! I have to try that. I am now hooked on the earl cream tea mmmm.

We are going to Mexico for a week. I can't wait to get away from the cold and snow. We have been bombardred with snow every week it's awful!

Rose is that a new ultrasound pic? How clear and beautiful!

I don't think there is a David's tea over here - I've not heard of it. I've never been in to normal tea, but I have had fruit teas like piña colada flavour from whittards and they are pretty good :)

Yes it is a new scan pic, went for a 4d scan today it was amazing :)

Oh and I'm really jealous of your holiday to Mexico - I really need a holiday! The weather here is so miserable although we have thankfully escaped the snow so far.

ooh nice pic rose :)

where are you going in mexico clearbluesky? If you find a David's Tea you must get some Gogi Pop, it's my absolute favorite!

You're so lucky rose that picture looks crystal clear!

I know :) was the best one I got from the session. Was so glad it worked in the end as we went just before Christmas and saw nothing as the cord was in the way. When we arrived at this appointment Alfie had buried his face in the placenta! Thankfully he turned his head so we could see him about half way through!

Clearbluesky are you back yet? Did you meet my kitty friend?

I'm back! So I met a few cats. We were having dinner at the Brazilian reataurant and a group of the most cutest kittens plus a bigger cat came and parked right next to us by the window (out of all the people next to us) they probably knew how much we love cats and wouldn't stop starring at us. So I ended up saving a bunch of meat for them and stole a plastic bag from the bathroom cabinet so I could feed them all once we were done. I forgot what your kitty looked like do you have the picture? I managed to snap a picture of the big one which I thought was yours and told him you said hello :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3
Glad you had a good time :) I'll post a pic if the nom cat when I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->