The witch arrived...

notquitesure

Reaction score
hi ladies, well the title says it all... the witch just flew in, very red blood checking CP. I'm gutted as I was so hopeful with my chart and symptoms, however, it just goes to show... you never can trust these things. I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has given their best wishes, support, encouragement in the 2ww whcih has been the longest and most emotive of my ttc journey. It's only been 7 cycles long but it has overwhelmed me and I now live, eat and breathe ttc. NO MORE ! I am going for a NTNP approach from now on so you might not see me around for a while. I need a life :wacko: and, if one day, my BFP shows up you will be the first to know (ok, maybe not the first lol) but I will be stalking you all every now and then. I wish everone luck in their ttc journey's and big hugs to those who may be feeling the same as me right now :hugs: lots of love xxx

Aww I'm so sorry she got you. Good luck in getting your BFP soon x

So sorry hun. Fingers crossed you get your :bfp: next cycle! xx

A break from the forum does a lot of good. =) I hope you get support from your partner and friends and enjoy the approaching summer!

Hi Moxie,
I'm still lurking and looking to see who get's their BFPs, feeling a bit better today also after AF came and gave me horrible cramps on my busiest day in work yesterday ggggggrrrrr......... !!! :)
hope you're OK hun xxx

Sorry that she got you hun. She got me this morning too, so back to CD1 I go! Good luck with NTNP, doesn't sound like a bad idea!:hugs:

I feel your pain! I was hoping this was my month, but am just beginning to spot today, 4 days before my period is due, which is my usual pattern. I've been trying for over a year since an early miscarriage. I think you're right to put this out of your mind a bit. I was obsessed for the first year of trying...now I am a little bit more resigned to letting things be. Though I am researching IVF too. :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->