the witch cometh...

doc123

pregnant first tri
Reaction score
:witch: is here!!!!really different from normal though...

Explains why i've been such a moody cow this last week with everything else as well...i still tested this am and of course:bfn: and a mixture of relief as ive been so up and down and want to get my :bfp: when really positive and it feels all good...

Although closer to hubby had the mother of all rows yesterday:blush: (probably our first proper row ever as we arent shouters normally) about finances and stuff which was just horrible.. but still managed to get things a bit more sorted and stable so something really has come out of it!We are moving closer and closer to getting things sorted and that feels ok.. even though the process has sucked.. is this what being a 'grown up' means? I think it might be!!!

Well next month is ttc d-day i think.. let the :witch: pass and we'll see....

wheres everyone else at today?? i'm having a day at home as i'm bummed out with work...

:hi: Doc!

I'm at work - I actually have quite a bit of work to do too but just not in the mood. :rofl:

Sorry the :witch: caught you but you can do one last hoorah before TTC D-day! I think we're going to start trying after this cycle. :happydance:

I'm jealous you're at home! :hissy:

Not a huge amount here to be jealous of my friend- the sky box is bust so no tv, our kitchen is being dismantled and theres dust everywhere and i'm scratching my head to find some money and sort out our finances!! I have bust my foot so cant walk properly (do actually have a reason work is a no-no) so a bit couch bound with the laptop...

I'm just pleased not to be at work around preggo's all day...

XX

Sorry to hear :witch: got you x
Here's to TTC very soon x :hug:

Doc - Sorry the :witch: got you :cry:

However on a positive note! GOOD LUCK for this month.

P.S Come and join the nutters in the BAW club!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->