• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The WTT Graduate Thread...

The kids were laughing their heads off at him ha!
Yep definitely strange, just wish I knew what was going on Grrr x

I think I've just fallen in love...
https://products.babymoov.eu/baby-style-changing-bag.html

Oh my Rach! I am in love! :cloud9: That is one beautiful changing bag! So beautiful in fact that I didn't even look at the price :haha:

Snuffles, I can beat that! I was meant to be born on Christmas day, and I was born on Hallowe'en instead! :haha:

That's quite reasonable! I'll need to have a look at the dimensions though! hmmm :)
How are you today anyway?

I'm ok, you?
I'm getting mild cramps which is probably just AF on her way to torture me!
Bbs are still a little sore but not as bad as yesterday x

Hmm, you're not far off now! How are you feeling about it? You're never out until AF shows up :thumbup:
I'm good thanks, watching Jeremy Kyle :) Need to start doing some reading for next year. I've got the books next to me, but I'm on here instead! :haha:

I'm feeling ok tbh, I've kinda already drilled it into myself that it's not going to be this month... FF is still saying my O date was later than I thought it was!
Oh I can't beat watching the car crashed that appear on that show!! X

That girl?! I was like 'Oh my goodness, how stupid!'... She was like crying hysterically and saying she was saying. She practically cheated on him once a month! How can you love someone and do that?!

That was supposed to say I can't bear not beat ha!!
I didn't see what happened him ha!
I know 'I love him but I like to sleep with everyone else' <--- eff off your just a big whore ha!!
X

Oooh dear! :rofl:
Hopefully he sees sense and leaves her, I doubt it though!

I know they always stay with each other, stupid people!! X

It's not nice making me have to read three pages to catch up lol.

That bag is beautiful, I might have to nose around Amazon to see what they have.

Since I'm a big geek I want a diaper bag that says bag of holding on it. I think this one could be used as a diaper bag, or I might just customize a diaper bag. I haven't decided!

Wow Kathryn, you have got a good start on buying! I have a basic black mei tai which I will upgrade if it gets enough use. I like that the positioning is easier with a mei tai carrier.

I like the Babymoov chaining bag. I am going for something big and basic so DH can use it too if/when needed.

I am looking forward to starting to buy even though it will be a while yet.

We have had a cold in our house the past few days. Me and DH were fine but when DS gets ill he needs constant cuddles.

I am due to ovulate on Saturday but my body is starting to show some fertile signs at the moment so I will be back in the TWW soon.

Aww, are you all feeling better now?
Thanks, I shouldn't be buying, but I'm obsessed :blush:
Lots of baby dust Omi! We'll probably be in TWW together, although maybe only just! :)

OmiOmen, how exciting that you might be OVing in the next few days :thumbup: It would be great if you two were in the TWW together, it would be good moral support I think!

Opinions ladies:

Ovulation tests- more likely to make me obsessed and stressed out, or likely to make me feel more relaxed and in control.

I'm debating starting to used them after AF is gone in the next few days, even though we don' t really need to worry about timing(I just worry I'm not oving yet) or at least next cycle.

I have a sore throat but other than that I think we are all okay. Although DS very nearly had a nap today (he dropped it months ago) so maybe he is a little under the weather. He had a day or too where he needed calpol though, we normally try not to give him it but he seemed pretty upset and it did help to I think he had a headache or something but he was in too bad of a mood to be able to explain what was wrong. Poor little guy.

I think your first week of the TWW will be my second. Hopefully this will be the cycle for the lot of us.

It will be the first cycle of properly TTC for us and trying to find time to BD with DH's overtime picking up and the times DS goes to bed is a little tough. He has booked tonight off and is not doing overtime on his days off (Friday and Saturday night) and we got creative yesterday so will will have done what we can.

I think it could go either way with ovulation tests and it just depends on the person. If timing is not much of an issue the I wouldn't bother with them personally but if it is hard to find time to BD then they are more worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->