The WTT Graduate Thread...

I am guessing using a CBFM rather than tracking online would make it easier to lose track. FX for a BFP.

So a testing day for you and and egg collection and a due date and I think a 20 week scan in the next couple of days on this thread!

Yeah it really is easy to lose track, makes it a little less stressful though in a strange way as you're not thinking 'I'm X DPO"
I've only really had bloating and some niggly AF like pains as symptoms (oh and excessive wind - sorry tmi ha) x

I just graduated yesterday from WTT/NTNP to TTC on May 29, 2013!!

Morning girls, hope the move has gone well Omi! Any news on EC K?
AFM: all my tests have come back fine, OH done his SA this morning and we're now in the wait for those results... If they're fine I'm supposedly getting booked in for a HSG eek!

Welcome Mizzy!

Welcome Mizzy.
I'm sorry AF arrive Rach :hugs:
When do you get your results for OH's lot of tests? Or have you has them? Sorry! So tired, my brain is not working!
I'm glad that your results came back fine though :)

I had a scan yesterday and they think in really close to trigger. So I'm back this morning (in the waiting room right now!) for them to decide whether to trigger tonight or tomorrow night.
And I'll be staying in hospital over night tonight or tomorrow. Feeling very nervous! But I've been very sore the past few days; I have 16 follies between 6-20mm as of yesterday. So I'm being weighed down by them! :haha:

If I find a mirror I'll also post a photo of my stomach, as the moment I'm massive, I look around 6 months pregnant (at least!).

So sorry AF arrived. :hugs:

Good luck in hospital, I hope the EC goes well. :flower:

He only did his SA yesterday so I'm not sure when we will get the results yet!

Good luck with the EC K!

Any sign of bubba Omi?

What Rach said Omi! ^^
They've decided to let me stim one more day. So trigger is tomorrow night and EC is Tuesday :)

That's good news K, when will ET be?
Ps. Did your DH find 'producing' his sample a bit distressing hehe?! My poor OH feels like he's been violated ha!

I think he's okay to be honest! He has always done it at home first and delivered it :haha:
ET can be anywhere between 2-5 days after EC. It just depends on the embryos. I'll likely know on Wednesday when they want to do it. :thumbup:

yeah OH done his at home but he said it was the most unnatural thing he has ever had to do haha!!
So potentially ET could be Thursday/Friday? x

Gosh it is exciting! :happydance: It is amazing how quick it has all come together since they decided to accept you onto the trial.

No sign of CJ yet and i would be very surprised if it happens naturally in time now. I have had a lot of Braxton Hicks today but they started while I was out walking around and are slowing down now I am sat down so I am positive there is nothing genuine going on. Apparently I only walked about 3-4 miles today but it feels more like 50 miles to me! I hope he comes soon though because the past few days feel like they have lasted longer than the last 9 months. :dohh:

Such exciting news :)

Omi, I hope you pop soon :)

My consultant appointment is tomorrow so it looks like my hope for a 'normal' and intervention free pregnancy is out of the window. I can't help but feel a bit disappointed that in in my 4th and final pregnancy I still won't have managed for my body to act naturally. Plus my in-laws took time off to help out and today is there last day off so we have no one to look after DS1 so DH won't be at the birth and I have no idea how long after it will be before he is there. Since DH's work made him book 2 weeks off and wouldn't let him take it when DS2 was on his way his time off is running out quickly so I will not be getting help for more than a few days at this rate. I don't want to sound like I am complaining but I am getting fed up of waiting now. :shrug:

How is everyone else doing?

Anyone seen to new easyfits? I like the blue moo one. The thing about easyfits is they look so bulky though. They always use chubby babies as models and they still look bulky so I dread to think how massive they would look on a smaller baby. Although my rumparooz looks to be the most bulk one I have not the V2 easyfits.

I'll feel better after the 4th of July when I get the catheter out which they are using because a stent wouldn't work and I find out if I have permanent bladder damage or not. I am finding it a bit difficult to get used to having a bag of wee strapped to my leg. My body is a real mess at the moment, I don't mean cosmetically (although it definitely is that too) but my insides are all just messed up. I'm lucky considering the damage done but I have felt better. I am not taking quite am much medication as I was too which is nice too. Cooper came out fighting and thriving though which is amazing considering I had worse damage done than some of women with uterine rupture and yet babies rarely survive that; the doctors were massively shocked he survived it. DH has nicknamed him Chuck Noris. :haha:

Glad you are feeling a little better Omi. How is Cooper getting on with feeding and things?

I am still waiting, still broody and still skint lol. So no real change. Been at my new job nearly a month so counting down the days until payday on the 25th!

OH has all of next weekend off though which is great, we will get to have some time together at last :)

He had his scan and although he hasn't had full results they said it doesn't look like anything serious which is a huge relief!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->