The Young WTTers Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have fun! I see Santa almost every day at my local mall :rofl: Just haven't sat on his lap :winkwink:

I'm still sick and feeling like craaaaap but have to work - it sucks with Christmas just 2 days ways - CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?? I don't want it to be all over! :nope:

I'm also currently waiting for AF to show her face, she's extremely late and I don't want to poas before Christmas - so I will let you all know when I do or if she shows. I'm extremely scared... but trying not to let it ruin Christmas at the moment. So for right now - I don't want to know if that makes sense. I'm working on a pact with nadupoi that if AF doesn't still show for both of us by Monday we'll both poas. :rofl:

noooo you should test on xmas day.... wouldnt that be the great ? a possible BFP for xmas awww :cloud9:

:rofl: not exactly, I'm not ready for a BFP... I'm so scared at the moment. I still live at home with my mom and her boyfriend in our new house, which is huge, but if I had an LO, I don't think her BF would want me in the house (which I completely understand). My OH would be scared out of his mind (he doesn't do well with children at the moment) and I don't know exactly how he'd handle it - we've talked about it before and he thinks that abortion is fine and that's what you should do - BUT he values my belief that abortion is wrong in my personal eyes and understands that I wouldn't have one. There is no doubt that I would raise LO (if there was one :rofl: - let's not get ahead of ourselves).

He also lives at home and shares a room with his twin brother (I know they are both almost 21, but it's the only option at the moment). So I don't know where I would live - I'm in school at the moment (a realllly expensive school, which I got scholarships for) and OH is at a community college, but we both won't be done for a couple of years. I'm just so uncertain of where we would go, that's why we are WTT. I'm so anxious I guess and haven't told even my OH, as I don't want to freak him out in case it's nothing (because it has been before).

It was so wierd though because 2 days ago, when my OH was working, he randomly called me and told me that he thinks that we would cope and be able to survive off the money he makes delivering pizza if there ever was an LO to come along, which makes me keep thinking Oh god... it's a sign iykwim... that was in no way him trying to say let's have a baby, just letting me know it would be okay. I just am scared :nope: Sorry for the paragraphs..

:rofl: not exactly, I'm not ready for a BFP... I'm so scared at the moment. I still live at home with my mom and her boyfriend in our new house, which is huge, but if I had an LO, I don't think her BF would want me in the house (which I completely understand). My OH would be scared out of his mind (he doesn't do well with children at the moment) and I don't know exactly how he'd handle it - we've talked about it before and he thinks that abortion is fine and that's what you should do - BUT he values my belief that abortion is wrong in my personal eyes and understands that I wouldn't have one. There is no doubt that I would raise LO (if there was one :rofl: - let's not get ahead of ourselves).

He also lives at home and shares a room with his twin brother (I know they are both almost 21, but it's the only option at the moment). So I don't know where I would live - I'm in school at the moment (a realllly expensive school, which I got scholarships for) and OH is at a community college, but we both won't be done for a couple of years. I'm just so uncertain of where we would go, that's why we are WTT. I'm so anxious I guess and haven't told even my OH, as I don't want to freak him out in case it's nothing (because it has been before).

It was so wierd though because 2 days ago, when my OH was working, he randomly called me and told me that he thinks that we would cope and be able to survive off the money he makes delivering pizza if there ever was an LO to come along, which makes me keep thinking Oh god... it's a sign iykwim... that was in no way him trying to say let's have a baby, just letting me know it would be okay. I just am scared :nope: Sorry for the paragraphs..

not a good time for a bfp at all then really :hugs: well in that case hun i hope you get your period but not on xmas day that would hugely suck lol

sometimes signs are right sometimes there not,i had a dream i would be pregnant on a camping trip turns out i had a Mc just before... Then i had a dream my Lo would be 1 on my Oh's 21st well my Lo will be 1 two days before my Oh's 21st lol

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yes, I mean no matter what the outcome is - we'll make due with the circumstances, that's one thing I know... it will just require us to change and rearrange our current plan for life. We shall see in a few days time... but there is currently no sign of AF when I go to the bathroom (I'm sure you all wanted to know), and I have these wierd feelings down where my cramps normally are (It's probably me being nervous and causing them :rofl:) I will test on monday if she still hasn't arrived, which of course ends up being what would have been my Dad's 40th birthday if he hadn't died 3 years ago...

What will be, will be... and of course when we had dinner with OH's grandparents last weekend, they went on about how we aren't ready to have kids yet and it's a lot of responsibility, becuase two of his friends he grew up with just had kids. :dohh: I think they would be the scariest to tell...

grand parents eh lol mine told me i could not get pregnant now i had brought my wedding dress then ops i was pregnant, i lived with my mum and oh with his mum found a house in march as i was due in may lol its doable but hard..

and lol about the tmi.. sometimes thinking about it will make you feel things ect i feel kicking sometimes :wacko: but theres no baby in there lol or i keep getting fake negs lol

Do you think I should start my next pill pack? I'm supposed to tomorrow...

Do you think I should start my next pill pack? I'm supposed to tomorrow...

i think you should test before you take your new packet. How many days late are you ? im guessing 7 since thats how many days "off" you normally get. and if you are 7days late i think you really should test since if you are pg you really need to start your folic acid

I think you should test before you start your new pack, just incase! Plus it might ease your mind a little bit :)

Good luck!! xxx

Maybe u should give in and test then??

Or wait to start the pills till u come on again. I've done that before.

Thanks for the support guys! I guess the biggest thing tha brought this on was this girl I just found out likes OH and she is bone skinny and it made me really jealous cuz I'm sitting here looking at myself and she is just so skinny and I'm just so not! Lol! I don't think OH would ever leave me for her but he might if he gets sick of my fat *** and wants something better to look at lol!

I went to the dollar store and bought two tests - don't know how accurate dollar store tests are though... will probably poas in the morning, that way I know whether I can get my pill or not.

Hope it all works out the way you want it too :hugs: Merry christmas to all the young WTTers!

Merry Christmas girls :*

I'm probably pregnant https://www.planetamd64.com/style_emoticons/default/new_shocked.gif

:bfn:...:yipee:
I had to pop on before work to let you ladies know that I tested this morning on the dollar store test and it was negative! There is still no sign of AF though... so I will test again in a couple of days if she never shows her face, but I think that I will start my next pill pack today like I'm supposed to! I'm just so confused as to where she went... did she go on vacation? :rofl:

I feel very relieved and at the same time it's funny how you feel a little disappointed, as you catch yourself planning for what you will do if there is an LO in your belly. No matter what the circumstances end up being (I'm still hoping there continues to NOT be an LO for a couple years), but if there ever was, I know I would make do and cope and raise a perfectly healthy baby. My mom did it with me when she was 17 and look how fabulous I turned out :rofl:. Anyways, BFN for now, but I will keep you updated if I ever find out why AF disappeared for this month (I'm not complaining, aside from the pregnancy scare)... unless the test was wrong this time, I'm not pregnant :winkwink: Thank you girls (especially Lesley and Nadupoi) for your wonderful support! I love it here!!

mandaa1220 congrats that you aren't pregnant ... :winkwink:

:hugs: Mjgirl

Aww manda just test and see :hugs: Its obv not the best time for it but (well for us) things just kinda fall into place...both of us are getting our dreams which is more than either of us thought :)

:hugs: Good luck hun.

Maybe you're just one of the lucky ones who get to skip AF as a Christmas present!! :)

Madzia.... are you excited?! Are congrats in order?? :D

Maybe you're just one of the lucky ones who get to skip AF as a Christmas present!! :)

Madzia.... are you excited?! Are congrats in order?? :D

yeah I'm so excited :happydance:
I don't know how it could happen because we do it with condoms

That's crazy. I've been here so many stories lately about people getting pregnant even using contraception. GEEZ. H&H 9 months!!! :) Are you going to start a journal, I'll totally be your stalker. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back