Theoretical ?

Schraderswife

Mom to 8 Little Loves
Reaction score
How many faint positives would you take before you would finally accept it as a BFP? (I have to thank all you girls, you seriously have put my mind to rest at times I thought I was going to go insane.....I'm so glad I found this board!!) :hugs:

didnt want to read and run about 6...but Im kinda crazy when I get a + and dont believe it until I have lots of them staring at me. I always think, OH CRAP, this test broken when I see a BFP LOL

Lol I am the same way!!! I have seen 8 BFP that were veryyy faint but def there so far but I keep coming up with excuses why they can't be right! lol Honestly though all but 3 were blue dye so I kept telling myself those didn't count! I'm dying for it to be morning so I can use some FMU and see *hopefully* a bright one!!

When I was pregnant last year at this time, I took tests and got faint bfp's, so I went to the doc to confirm, and they did. But about two weeks later I went out and bought a test just because I wanted to see an actual positive, not a faint one! LoL!

What I find strange is that 11 years ago when I got pregnant with my oldest, I would have tossed a super faint positive and figured it was negative. Same thing with #2. But with my 3rd child, I started testing like crazy at 8 dpo until the lines got darker. Even when I went to the doc and the loser told me my blood test was negative (although she was wrong.....the lab messed up my results). After the doc got super rude, including having the nerve to ask WHY I'd taken so many tests, I went home and took 5 more! FR, ic, and digi's....all were positive!! To answer your question, 1 back in the day. Now if I see a faint line, testing will be a daily thing until a very obvious positive shows or until I get a posiyive digi!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->