Things we can not say out loud!

Where was this thread when I wanted to vent about the bazillion posts in the 1st trimester thread about people trying to quit smoking and how much THAT annoys me!!!!! Instead I posted my rant somewhere else and got crucified for being " judgemental" ugghhhhhh and what's even more annoying is the people posting saying "oh it's ok...." WHA!?!??!! *smacks head against wall* I'm sorry I am JUST not that supportive when I'm trying to do everything I can to be healthy and get pregnant!!

Im sick of being the odd one out.The other day my sister in law invited me over to have a chat with some of her girl mates/family and i was the ONLY one in the room without a baby :cry:

Your allowed to rant about anything and everything in here ladies! We all have our own opinions and feelings on matters so who are we to judge on someone else's opinion!

Iv found out that a friend has had her implant out recently and is not ttc.... It is really weird that I'm seeing it as a race to get pregnant and that if she gets pregnant before me when I'm already 3 months into it I would be utterly devestated!! :(

Oh good thread.. Let me vent..

I'm tired of all the VENTS here random or otherwise that talk about how "she" wasn't even married or "brothers GF is trashy and pregnant" etc etc Like so what if you're married and "did it all right" and are TTC while another woman can conceive easily and didn't do it up to your standards. We are supposed to be women supporting women.. And FYI as a divorced woman I guarantee you that your marriage is only as good as the 2 people in it so the minute your OH wants out - he'll be out and you'll be just as single as the rest of us..

The holier than thou attitude of some is just ridiculous when we all have a common goal.

As for the above post on smoking and trying to quit.. Well Apparently being overweight/obese is comparable to being a smoker while pregnant!!! So maybe we should jump on those who are TTC and TT lose weight too? Absurd - common goal.. Let's just be happy for each other. Sheesh

Actual reason I tapped on this thread was to vent about how annoyed I am watching OH with other family children.. Playing, teaching, being proud of - having to hear him say "my nephew did xxx" .. Annoys me to no end.. I want to say to him "get your own kid already" -- working on it.. :(

URGH! had someone on my facebook moaning about feeling sick because she is pregnant, shut up moaning!! your bloody lucky :(

I would so love to have morning sickness right now! How crazy is that? Lol

All I'm saying is that some people deserve a high five... In the face... With a frying pan. I;m so over all of these judgmental fools out there who feel the need to put my dreams down just because somehow feel threatened or so self important that they feel the need to try to mold me to their way of thinking.

Exhibit A.
I'm routinely ridiculed by a certain co-worker because my DH is 36 and I'm 25. The eleven year age difference combined with the fact that his eldest daughter is 10 (youngest is 7) has them all up in arms also because, in her words "PEOPLE WILL THINK YOU WERE A TEEN MOM AND HE'S A PEDOPHILE!" Honestly? I'm just like "... You do realize that your desk phone has a higher IQ than you, right? Okay. Just checking."

I love our age difference. I'm extremely mature and he's BRILLIANT so we're CONSTANTLY having discussions around Science and world issues and he's goofy enough to love and appreciate my silliness. It's a perfect match. Don't hate.

Exhibit B.
People who hate because I have 3 (soon to be 4) horses, two cats, four dogs and a Beta fish and three step daughters and go on to say I already have too much on my plate and because I'm 25 I supposedly can't afford it all. Only... I can. Hubby and I both work for the same Fortune 500 Tech company. I make enough on my own to take care of all of it and more. Hubby makes almost twice what I do. I think we're gravy. I do NOT brag about my paychecks. I do NOT see how my wealth, or lack of it, is ANY of their business. And I find it incredibly funny that the people who are whining to me about this are unemployed house wives driving the stupid expensive *insert luxury vehicle brand here* station wagon hubby bought. Y'know... The ones who have a nanny so they can go out all day tanning and shopping while the rest of us earn a living and have real lives.

Exhibit C.
The ones who whine that I'm too fat to have a baby. Yeeeeah they go there because I'm a chunky monkey. Sucks for them that I have excellent blood pressure and am more than healthy aside from being undesirable in the eye of the media. I'm a rather proud plus size woman and am fit and active. I hike places in these desert hills and mountains that many of these people wouldn't dare. I ride horses. I'm fricken super woman and I WILL have a baby even if you think I need to shed a few pounds.

and those are my rants for now.

Klandagi.... And breathe!!
That's it girl let it all out! Feel better?

As for other people who like to stick their nose in and make unwanted and uncalled for comments.... Ignore them thy obviously have nothing better to do with their lives!

I had a few comments on this website because I'm 21, I live at home and I'm not married!

SO WHAT??!!??!!

I'm a mature sensible 21 year old who works full time as a teaching assistant and I'm currently studying part time for a foundation degree with a long term plan to become a teacher!
I have been with my other half for over 3 years and we have a very happy stable relationship and we can't wait to have a baby together!

I live at home because its cheaper and I like it this way!
I intend on staying at home for the first year of my baby's life possibly longer.... My oh is more than happy with this and will stay over most nights. I will receive so much help and support at home from my mum and sister and also child care when I go back to work!

As you can see I have it all planned out so to all you judgemental 'people' out there get your nose out of my business!

Amen sister, amen.

I WISH I had my mom and sister here to help me out with this baby. Sadly they're almost 2,500 miles away in Florida. I'm working on convincing them to move out here. It takes a village to raise a child. Honestly.

Don't let them get you down. As Kat Williams says: Haters gonna hate.

Arghh I just want a positive Opk! I'm on cd86 and getting fed up :(

Everyone's getting pregnant without even trying :(

I realy hope us ladies get a BFP soon! x

Awww Hun big hugs!
Sending lots and lots of baby dust your way! Xx

this thread is brilliant so i thought i would join in :D

i don't like how my OH sister has a baby and is talking about trying for another and his other sister just got accidently pregnant and is now bitching about it. And how whenever we go to his parents house all they talk about is being pregnant.

I also hate how everyone we know, my parents, my sisters, his parents, friends they all keep asking us if we want any kids and we have to say "no not yet" because we don't want anyone to know we are trying. and i hate having to lie to people

and the amount of people who are pregnant on facebook is annoying

grr

SO thankful for this thread! So hard to talk to people about these stressers because its either considered totally inconsiderate or you just look jealous.

Tired of having people ask when we're planning on having kids and having to decide whether to just say "oh itll happen when it happens" or be honest and say we've been trying and nothing is happening...

Hate working around multiple people who talk about how easy it was for them to get pregnant, or honestly saying it wasnt on purpose and they "guess theyre excited". toally depressing.

I hate how im gonna be keeping ttc and being pregnant when i am a secret for as long as possible . because i hate how people say to me .
" havent you got enough "
Erm no i have 2 children of my own , the other kids are fostered .people forget that i am not the mum to all the children in my home and the foster kids can leave me at anytime to return home to their parents .

Also that i get jelous seeing people tell their parents their pregnant yet i know my parents would moan at me . and say my job is hard and i have my hands full .
erm hang on im 33 married own my own home , have a job . and have a house big enough to have another baby .
but cause my husband works away a lot they see im left to struggle ha ha , im so not its easy peasy :) and i bet if he stayed at home all day watching telly doing nothing they would moan . cant win :shrug:

I don't know if this has already been said or not because I haven't read through all the pages. But, I hate it when tell you to just give up if you have been trying for a long time. It will be 12 months trying for #3 for DH and I next month and my parents have said, well maybe it just wasn't meant to be, you already have two, isn't that enough? That really bugs me, makes me feel like I don't deserve to have another, like I have my quota.

Urgh can I join the venting...

I'd like to say 'yes, I know it would be nice to have another baby mil...I'm currently on my period so no, I can't really 'hurry along' and if you tell me a small age gap would be nice or count how many more months I've got to get pregnant in, I might just have to stuff a big smelly sock in your mouth'!!!

Ahhh, that's better!

So glad I found this thread I have a number of things I need to cheap of my chest

1. Never buying IC tests again everyday since 8dpo I have been getting coloured second lines that don't seem to be getting darker, I know this is my first month actively ttcing for my second but it brings back all the heartache of trying for my first.

2. To my sister, close your ****ing legs, stop going out when ever you want and getting our dad and step mum to look after her. Fair enough you now have a job well done for that but it dose not mean you can go home and sleep most the day after a shit and then f*** off out with your f*** buddy. you can't say your not sleeping together we all know you and what you are like so we know you are. Also if you fall pregnant before me again I will punch you in the head as I know for a fact you are not trying. You won't even trying last time and you knew how long I was trying for.

Sorry some off that might be a bit harsh, like saying i'll push my sister in the head. I am not a violent person and we do actually get on but the things she dose wind me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->