Think I'm deffo ovulating :)

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
So past two days CM has been creamy and thick... ( fertile )
Today it is wet,clear and slippery,so I must be ovulating now! ( highly fertile )

Had my implant out in April so it's just good to know things are up and working :thumbup: best get OH to bed soon:winkwink:
Not done the deed since thurs night so really hope I don't miss my chance!

Mine is now wet clear and slippery to sorry tmi :blush:

Im only cd 9 though... :shrug: And some is stretchy like egg whites but creamy colour :shrug:

Mine is now wet clear and slippery to sorry tmi :blush:

Im only cd 9 though... :shrug: And some is stretchy like egg whites but creamy colour :shrug:

I'm on cd13 so I guess that's about right. Yeah I was told about the egg white being really stretchy my nurse told me don't worry if you don't get the really stretchy egg white as not everyone gets that...aslong as you get clear,wet slippery :thumbup:

Im worried its too early for me at cd 9?? :shrug:

Have you ever used ovulation tests?

No iv never used them..I just think they would add to the stress of TTC.
Iv just double checked mine had abit more of a wiggle around ( sorry tmi ) and I got a good size clump of the egg white cm and it stretched really far...so I guess today is peak day!

What are your cycles like? I know if irregular it's always possible to ovulate early.

Its okay don't worry about it, I cant to seem to get my self to check CM that way, I never seem to make much :blush:

Yes im irregular as they can get. I have PCOS :cry:

But having said that after a week and a half after starting metformin I just had my period and it lasted 6-7 days so currently on CD 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->