Think I'm out already

Hey belle loving that temp increase, I'm hoping the femara really helps you.

I've been giving the bcp today and I'm feeling a bit upset that my ttc journey has officially come to an end but at the same time I know it's for the best so mixed emotions at the moment x

Thanks Blakes :) I hope the femara fixes some stupid little problem they can't test for. But I'm trying to keep my expectations realistic because I know that it doesn't increase your odds above just trying naturally. So we have about as good a chance as any other month that we've been trying. I think positively though my cycles have been getting longer (even without femara), my temp rises have been stronger and my AFs have been heavier/longer. So I think things are moving in the right direction for me!

I'm sorry that you've reached the official end of your journey. I can totally understand the mixed feelings you must be having. I hope that those will fade and that you will soon find peace with your decision.

It sounds like very positive changes so hopefully that might be the little push that your body needs for that final hurdle as such x

Thanks Blakes, I hope so too. We are only going to do 3 cycles of the FE and TI then we'll take 1 month off and start IUI with FE after that. So I'm really hoping we won't get to the point of needing IUI. Fingers crossed I'll get pregnant sometime in the next 3 months :/

Thanks Blake's for checking in on me. I started spotting yesterday, and it's continuing today. So AF will definitely be here by tomorrow. I should probably go and fill my next cycle's femara prescription.

Honestly I don't even care. I just have this sinking feeling that nothing is going to work for us except IVF

Oh no not again, hopefully next month will bring more luck. I've heard about keeping your womb warm for implantation (Chinese method apparently) so your luck might be more in the warmer months now they are coming along x

Thanks Blakes, I heard that too and was excited when last summer rolled around for that reason LOL, but then I also read that the summer heat was bad for the swimmers, so I just can't seem to win :p Maybe doing summer IUIs like we have planned will do the trick for us.

Hey Blakes how's it going?

I'm in the TWW of my third cycle of femara. We are going to start IUI next month!

Hey belle so sorry I haven't seen this sooner. We are really well and I've definitely come to terms with not trying anymore and one of my closest friends is pregnant and I couldn't be happier for her. I really hope iui works for you! x

Oh ya no worries Blake's. Glad you are doing so well and are at peace with your decision!

We will be doing our IUI in about a week's time. I had my baseline ultrasound and there were 19 antral follicles, which indicates normal ovarian reserve, thankfully lol. I'll go back for ultrasound in a few more days on CD 10 and see how the lining/eggs are developing. I'll finally get to find out if thin lining is causing all our issues, or not! I've decided not to take lining boosting supplements this cycle because I want to know where I am baseline.

That's a good idea rather than getting inaccurate results, I really hope this works so you can get your well deserved bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->