• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Think I'm out already

Well, the doctor doesn't want me to do Clomid anymore so I was told to make an appt and come in to discuss further options. My appt fell on CD8 so I don't think we will be doing any pills this cycle. However, hubby and I are excited to see if possibly after 7 months pf Clomid maybe I will ovulate on my own and we will just conceive completely naturally. That would be neat, so we're actually really looking forward to this cycle.

Ahh Lynn, what a great way to look at it! I'm super excited for you for this cycle too!

AFM, OPKs are still negative, but are on their way up so probably will be positive tomorrow. So excited to have a CD 14-15 O! Acupuncture has definitely lengthened my FP which I think is a good thing for me!

Yes, that's awesome! I was thinking of using opks this cycle, but I think I'm just going to go my temp (my first time temping) and cm.

Well I got a very clear temp rise, so O'd CD 13. My OPK didn't seem to go positive, but I think I may have been reading them wrong. The one on CD 12 was definitely darker than the rest, so probably should have counted it as positive. oh well!

Good luck with temping for your first time! I used to temp regularly, but it was making me crazy. Now I just temp to confirm O (basically amounts to about a weeks worth of temping). Thats good enough for me!

Yay! I'm glad you confirmed O and are now in the tww!

I was using OPKs, but we found out that they go positive even if your body tries to create eggs, but it doesn't mean your body does it correctly like on my case. So, OPKs don't work for me, but my temp should shift if I do O correctly, so we shall see.

I will continue praying for you. I hope the next two weeks brings you a bfp!

Thanks Lynn! This will be our last natural cycle for awhile, so I'm really hoping that it works for us. Its kind of nice to be in the TWW again. I'll probably just forget all about it until about 9 dpo, then I'll go crazy lol

I never used to use OPKs because they always used to go positive on the same day (so thought whats the point!), I had one anovulatory cycle last year and still had a positive OPK anyway. So I agree with you, they don't necessarily mean you will O. I only started doing them when I quit temping for awhile there as still wanted to have an idea of when I might O. Now want to get used to using the standard ones in case we do end up needing IUI in a couple months.

I will keep hoping for you that you will have a nice strong O this month!

Hows it going Lynn? AF must be over by now?

I'm 5 dpo so just chilling in the TWW. Not symptom spotting and not getting my hopes up.

We are going to try IUI next cycle if we aren't pregnant naturally with this cycle. I am having watery cm, so I'm really thinking I'm going to ovulate on my own! So excited about that lol

I'm excited for you! And you have the right thinking with the staying away from symptom spotting. Not much we can do about anything when in the tww anyway. :)

Lynn how it exciting that you may O with no meds!!!! Also exciting about going on to IUI next cycle!! I have high hopes for you!

Yes not much we can do at all! So I've tried to just forget about it as much as I can! I don't even know what dpo I am anymore!! Tww is about half done, I can say that much :)

Hey belle how are you doing? Sorry af came again is there anything different you are trying this cycle? x

Hey Blakes, we are taking a break to NTNP this cycle. I'm not tracking anything. We will get back to trying next cycle with femara. We just needed some time to reconnect as a couple.

How have things been with you? Back on BCP?

Hopefully you might have some luck soon, no not on bcp yet the weather has been hit and miss here at the moment so I'm very nervous about driving on ice etc so we are avoiding my fertile period at the moment which so far is working ☺ x

Thanks blakes, it does seem pretty incredible that nothing has worked for us yet.

Yes, the roads are pretty icy here right now too. We've had some warm weather which melted the snow, it's now all frozen so everything is pretty icy. Be careful out there! Glad the NFP method is working well for you now!

I'm a complete hermit when it comes to driving in it I refuse lol I definitely don't feel I've got enough experience yet to go in it x

That's fair, I used to be the same way. I would refuse to drive all winter (which amounted to 6 months of the year haha). Then I got an internship when I was in school where I had to drive, and of course it just happened to be during 6 weeks of HEAVY snow fall which created lots of icy roads. After driving through that every day I knew I could do it and don't think twice anymore!

God that must of been scary your first time, luckily it's starting to slowly warm up here now so once my daughter is back at school (hurt her ankle) then I can get an appointment because it will take ages with the checks and a 3 year old running around haha x

How are things going Blakes?

I'm 12/13 dpo today and no spotting yet. Although there is a good chance it'll start this afternoon. I'm not letting myself get my hopes up. If I start spotting I will buy a bottle of champagne and enjoy Valentines Day to the fullest :)

Things are really good here apart from my daughter got a buckle fracture in her ankle last week bless her so we have a toddler in a cast at the moment and half term for my son so it's all systems go lol, still crossing my fingers tightly for you x

Oh boy! Sounds like a busy household thats for sure! I hope your daughter heals up quickly!

I started spotting so I'm out. AF will show up sometime today or tomorrow morning. On to cycle 19. Will finally start using femara.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"