Think I'm out already

Typical how it looks like my lp might be lengthening when I'm going back on the pill haha how are you doing belle hope you had a great new year x

How were the results on your blood pregnancy test today Lynn?? I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Blakes, doesn't that just figure LOL I'm still keeping my FX for you too this cycle!

AFM, CD 10, have some ewcm starting so should be ovulating in 3-4 days. We are just aiming for EOD this cycle. Not getting my hopes up

I'm just waiting by the phone, anxiously. They said I may get the call today, but more than likely it will be tomorrow. AF is due tomorrow, so tomorrow I will know blood test or not. :)

Hope you O soon, Belle!

Fingers crossed and prayers for you, Blakes!

I'm hoping it all works out Lynn! Any signs of AF? I always spot ahead of time so know a couple days in advance that AF will show

I usually spot also 1-2 days before. Haven't had any spotting yet, but my body between periods is not very consistent, so I'm trying not to give myself false hope. I have been using the MyDays app for 4 years and it has only gotten my AF start day wrong 3 times in all that, so I'm pretty sure if I don't get it tomorrow I can start actually hoping.

Well no spotting certainly sounds promising! I have *never* had a cycle where I didn't spot, and I'm convinced if I ever get a BFP I won't spot.

FF always gets my AF start date wrong. But that's okay, I know my patterns well enough that I can usually pick the right date myself.

Well I'm pretty much here holding my breath for you! I hope it works out!

Well, it waz negative. Hopefully AF shows tomorrow so we can move to the next cycle.

Oh Lynn, I'm sorry :( It never gets easier.

What are your plans for next cycle?

This whole thing gets so tiresome :(

It sure does! Well the nurse that called had asked me how long I have been using Clomid. I just changed doctors last month. I told her this had been my 7th cycle and she seemed pretty concerned about that. She said she was going to talk to the doctor and call me first thing in the morning.

Ya they don't like doing too many clomid cycles in a row. I'll bet they'll switch you to femara. I'll be starting femara next cycle, so if you do end up taking it, we can be femara buddies.

Do something to treat yourself tonight. After particularly disappointing cycles I've been known to take myself on a little shopping spree lol. Not that it changes anything, but part of me thinks if I can't have kids then I should at least have nice things

Maybe it's only 12 days for my literal phase haha but at least I know that my body is definitely all sorted and consistent for when I go to the doctors x

Yay, I would like a Femara buddy if that happens. The doc office didn't call, but it's no big deal until AF shows up anyway. Which she is late today and doesn't seem like she is coming...

Glad things are working out Blakes! I'm still sad you are going back on bcp, but on the other hand I can completely respect and understand why!

Hmm... well as long as AF isn't here don't count yourself 100% out. I'll keep my FX for you. Any chance you O'd a little later than you thought?

Since I had a trigger shot I pretty much know exactly when I ovulated, and my cm dries quickly after so that helps narrow it down also. Maybe it will show tomorrow. I'm ready to move to next cycle and try again.

Well maybe the trigger resulted in a longer LP for you then?

That's what I'm thinking. But of course there is a small part of me hoping I just implanted late and that's why the blood test was negative. Only time and af will tell

I must have ovulated one day later. Af is here. Now to call the doc today and see what she wants me to do this cycle.

I'm sorry Lynn :( Even if you weren't getting your hopes up it still sucks when AF shows

It is very possible you O'd a day later. I often seem to O 2 days after my positive OPK. I'm guessing my OPK will probably be positive today

It's disappointing, but exciting to move on and try again. :)

You're almost to the dreaded tww lol which is also exciting and extremely frustrating. I will be praying for you if you don't mind.

Thanks Lynn, I appreciate the prayers, I can use all the help I can get :)

I actually don't mind the first part of the TWW because I mostly just forget about it, but those last few days are brutal lol

Let me know what the docs decide to do with you this cycle! I think you are with the right clinic and they will do good things for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"