Think my waters have gone

Frooty

Reaction score
Was sitting down and all i feel is this gush of liquid and its still going omg im panicing what do i do?

I would call your midwife or hospital. That way you can get checked out, good luck x x

i'd put a pad on and see if anymore comes and phone your labour ward for advice as they will probably want you to go in to check it is ypur waters good luck!

def ring ur l&d ward they will prob make u come in and do a test to make sure it is tho to me sounds like ur waters have gone. keep us posted

Have put a pad on and its drenched it

Ooh so exciting!

Ring labour and delivery on the front of your notes and tell them, then you'll get sent in for tests to check it's your waters.

You might be kept in after that so get your hosp bag by the door in case your OH/someone needs to pop back and pick it up for you later on.

Good luck! :flower:

Phone the labour ward and see what they say, my waters broke and i went straight to hospital but they sent me home as my contractions were very mild, couldn't even feel them really, i was back at hospital though within 6 hours in full labour, Good Luck!

sounds like waters to me, this looks like the start of things for you, good luck x

Good luck... i'm totally jealous by the way :flower:

Not having any contractions yet. Called l&d they said to relax and theyll call me back to send a midwife out to assess me x

i went almost 8hrs from my waters breaking before contractions started, i think you will be in labour before end of day so good luck x

I hope so lol theyre still leaking so im defo sure i havent peed myself lol x

sounds like it!!im only expecting my first so has never happened but people say its like a big gush! ring the hospital as this could be the start. sometimes people odnt have their baby untill days after the waters doesnt nessecarily happen straight away so try be calm and not panic :)
good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->