Third Time Lucky - Fingers Crossed!!!

Hi girls - Garfie I hope you are ok, I totally remember being same about wine in fridge after mc as its just another reminder that things are not what they should be:-( Take your time and each day as it comes hun. We are always here xx

Afm - 2 days overdue now and got appointment with consultant at hospital tomorrow. Not sure what to expect as been fine really with no signs at all. Trying to be patient but just want baby here now xx

Can't believe your all cooked it's flown by, well it has for me. Good luck tomorrow x

Elaine hooray for getting to 40 weeks. Have you been bouncing in ball, eating pineapple, dtd etc?? Lets hope baby comes soon.

Garfie and mommy hope you're both doing ok. Sending hugs to you. Xx

Manny moo tried everything lol going to hospital at 1:30 hoping they tell me it's coming out!!

Elaine - :happydance: good luck hun let us know what they say:hugs:

AFM - I'm booked in for a DNC tomorrow morning - my miracle never happened:cry::cry::cry::cry:

:hugs:

X

Morning ladies!

garfie, Im so sorry doll. Im hoping that you having a D&C is a blessing in disguise and that they are able to test the tisse and give you some answers. BIG BIG BIG hugs!

thethomsons, hope you get to meet your LO soon!

mannymoo, how ar eyou doing??

:wave: to everyone and hope this all finds you well! :flower:

Hey Garfie I am thinking about you and hope that you are doing ok. :-( After my D and C I felt a bit of closure that at least I could move on as I wasn't waiting on anything to pass. In my first MC that was what I found hardest as we didn't have a D and C then. You are going to get here hun and we are all here to support you. xx

So today I had my appointment with consultant who gave me a sweep and said that my cervix is favourable and reckons I am about 5cm! He has also booked me in for an induction on THURSDAY morning!!!!!!! OMG going to meet baby in two days (if not before!)
Can't believe it is so soon now!
Sweep hasn't done anything so far but I am not sure it was majorly effective anyway as I was so shocked at how uncomfortable it was! Most uncomfortable thing I have had for a long time! SO now we are hoping it doesn't work naturally lol as I am happy to have one last day with just Flynn and then go to hospital on Thursday! My house is tidied, bag is packed, trying to get all my washing an ironing sorted and it means we are hitting the ground running!! I was induced with Flynn so know what to expect and I am so glad as I can get an epidural asap as I am a total scaredy when it comes to pain. Sorry if anyone disagrees with induction/epidurals but for me it is definitely the best way to go and I feel a lot calmer about labour now!
Will keep you updated though I reckon it will prob be Friday before baby here depending on how long induction takes! Wish me luck xxxx

Good luck Elaine. I am totally on board with the whole induction and epidural plan. Worked well for me. Can't wait to hear the updates and see your little one. Will be thinking of you. Xx

Garfie I hope your dnc went well hun and you are already tucked up in your own bed at home xx

Garfie, I hope everything was straight forward today and you are comfortable and getting lots of hugs.

Elaine, good luck for Thurs, can't believe how quickly this has come round! Will be checking for updates :)

AFM, 29 weeks, how did that happen? Have MW tomorrow and need to fast from midnight for blood tests and will also be getting my anti D jab. Will be interested to see what my bump is measuring as feeling very bumpy at the mo!

xxx

Garfie sending you lots of love. You are in my thoughts xxx

Elaine, so excited for you, good luck, can't wait to hear all about it afterwards and see a picture of your DS2!!

Hey Twinkle bump buddy!

I keep thinking the same, like how am I almost 29 weeks lol! I felt huge last week but measured perfect to my dates at my mw appointment so be interested to see what she says! Have you had the whooping cough vaccination yet? I have mine next week.

Elaine I bet you are a mix of nerves and excitement for tomorrow!

It's 5am and I'm wide awake can't sleep for nerves and excitement. So scared of pain and hoping get epidural early enough! Plus kinda mixed feelings as my baby bump will be gone and I will no longer be pregnant, how mad is that!!!?? Can't get it in my head that I will have a baby today/tomorrow depending on how long things take!! Madness! Thanks for all support and will keep you all updated!!

Ps Garfie - thinking about you hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->