Third Time Lucky - Fingers Crossed!!!

Good luck today. It will go great and you'll soon have your baby in your arms. Can't wait to see pics.

Morning Ladies

Just a quick pop in DNC went fine but I had to stay in overnight, was sick, bp was low and I was on oxygen - a bit of a nightmare but I'm home now:happydance:

I'm so sore this time:cry:

Will update properly soon:flower:

:hugs:

X

Garfie glad you are home and getting a rest. Take care.

Afm I'm in labour ward having been given pessary to try and soften cervix, have to wait 6 hours so a bit demented at mo! Going back down at 3:30 where they will assess again and likely break my waters. Getting tightening in belly and sore back so hoping good sign, keep u updated x

Oooo it's all happening Elaine. Such exciting times. Thinking of you. X

Garfie glad d and c is behind you. Sounds like it was quite hectic. Hugs. X

Garfie glad your ok very hard day behind you. Hopefully you'll get some answers.

Elaine very exciting. Hope it is quick easy birth cant wait to hear all about it.

Came home to a murder scene and 2 v guilty cats. I know who did but both out in the rain after a thorough tellin off!

Garfie, so glad you are at home healing honey :hugs:

Elaine... eeek best of luck!!!! :dance:

:wave: to everyone!

Glad you're home Garfie. I hope you feel better soon, physically and emotionally.

Elaine, sounds like its starting, exciting! I had the pessary and it worked for me :)

Sath, lol about your cats, I hope it wasn't too messy!

Hugs to all, I'll do a proper update on me soon.

X

Garfie I hope you feel better soon. I was so sore after my 2nd erpc I needed morphine, think it depends on the surgeon. I hope hubby is pampering you xxx

Elaine not long!!

Hi girls, well I'm officially a mummy of two!

Welcome to the world

Blake Charles Thomson 8lbs 4oz 😍

Will fill you in on birth story once home and settled but I'm so in love its unreal and he is just perfect! Thanks for all support and hope everyone well xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 4
Hi girls, well I'm officially a mummy of two!

Welcome to the world

Blake Charles Thomson 8lbs 4oz 😍

Will fill you in on birth story once home and settled but I'm so in love its unreal and he is just perfect! Thanks for all support and hope everyone well xx

Congrats and happy birthday Blake!!!! He is gorgeous!

Congrats Elaine. He is gorgeous! How big was he? Can't wait to hear the derails. Xx

Yay! Congrats Elaine! What a gorgeous wee boy!

Hope you're feeling a bit less sore today Garfie xxx

Congratulations Elaine and welcome to the world Blake :)

X

Elaine - congrats hun - he really is such a cutie :happydance::happydance:

Great weight to, hope the birth story wasn't to bad:winkwink:

AFM - I'm still very sore, can't believe it really how sore I am but there again just looked at my discharge papers and this time they dilated me to 10cm, so in effect I've just had a baby:cry:

Hopefully next time it will be for real :happydance::happydance:

:hugs:

X

Congratulations Elaine, Blake looks like a wee cutie.

Garfie, no wonder you are sore, hope it settles quickly.

xx

Oh my gosh Garfie!! Do they not do the erpc at your hospital?!? Much less invasive and minimal dilation. No wonder you are so sore, the after pains must be awful!! :hugs:

Elaine he is beautiful congrats.

Garfie hope the pain is easy. I had the medical management which i thought was torture but at least afterwards i had no pain x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->