Third Time Lucky - Fingers Crossed!!!

Bagpus glad to hear all is well. Gonna be a long wait till september good though that they are checking you out. Hope your managing ok in this heat.

Mommy, garfie how are you doing?

Elaine, love the pic of your LO :cloud9:

Bagpuss, Glad to hear that you are doign well but bummer abou tthe wait for Sept. I hope that you are still able to have a natural birth but if a C-section is needed, it will be ok. So long as you and baby are ok which is more important! :)

Hi Sath.. Im doing well hun... just wishing the days away so that af would come already and we can get back to ttc! lol How are you hun?

:wave: to everyone and I hope this finds you all well! :)

Hey girls, thought would post some pics of my baby boy! So in love with him! He is adorable! Hope you are all doing ok! Be good to see some pics of all your lovely little ones too! Also be good to see bumps!!
Love to all those ttc and keeping fingers crossed!!

Attachments

• IMG_0698.jpg
    IMG_0698.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0505.jpg
    IMG_0505.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0610.jpg
    IMG_0610.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0550.jpg
    IMG_0550.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0801.jpg
    IMG_0801.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 2
I just took at look at the journey some of you have taken. I am about 6 weeks out from my second consecutive miscarriage, no children yet. My DH and I will start trying again in August and I needed to see some positive stories. For the past 4 weeks I have been going to acupuncture twice a week and having a big glass of wine every night. Looking forward to trying again but am very nervous. So far tests are normal. DH and I are both 36 and I am just scared we will catch another bad egg (which is what I am guessing has happened). If anyone has words of advice I would love to hear them and congrats on babes for those that have been lucky!

Welcome itsawonder. There are loads of positive stories on this thread about ladies that have been third time lucky - including myself and I'm 35! Despite all my tests being normal, I still took baby aspirin for my whole pregnancy and progesterone supplements for the first 12 weeks. I really think they both contributed to having a successful pregnancy. Wishing you lots of luck for a third time lucky!!

Elaine beautiful pics.

Hi everyone else . Xx

Manny when did you stop your aspirin? My GP told me to come off at 32 weeks, which I have done, but I hated stopping :(

Cupcake my obgyn told me to stop it at 35 weeks but I forgot and took it until 36 weeks. I'm sure you will be just fine having stopped at 32 weeks. Not Long to go now. Enjoy this time. You will miss your bump after baby arrives. X

I will manny, I love my bump so much, despite the heat here ATM! Im so looking fwd to him being here but at the same time I don't want those lovely newborn weeks to be over in a blur as I know they will be, I love having it all ahead :).

No one seemed to know what to say about aspirin to me, I stopped taking it last week, still feel a little nervous about it!

Hope your baby boy is doing well :)

How is everyone doing? Blake doing fab and was 10lbs 7 this morning at just over three weeks! We are shattered though as he doesn't believe in sleeping much at night!! Worn out but he's worth it! Happy news about little Royal Prince, makes our boys wee bit more special born so close to future King! Xx

Wow Elaine. That is a great weight. Josh is the same weight at 9 weeks!! Glad all is going well and hope you get into a sleep routine soon.

Who is next in line to have their babies on this thread? I've lost track. Cupcake is it you?

And yay for a royal prince! My money is on Louis! Although my money was also on prince being a princess...

hi all,

I have been trying to conceive since june 2012, I got my BFP in Dec on Christmas eve but just as I reached 5 weeks pregnant I miscarried. I got my second BFP this month but at 5 wks 1 day again I miscarried, im starting to feel that it will never happen and im not sure I would dare to do another pregnancy test.

Anyone else experienced an early loss but went on to have a healthy pregnancy

Kelly xx

Kelly a lot of us on here have been where u r and you must believe that you will get through this and you will have a baby! I had two early mc after having a trouble free pg with ds1. I seriously thought there was something wrong with me but here we are a year later and I have gorgeous ds2 who is just over three weeks now so it can and will happen. These things are unfortunately more common that any of us think when it is happening to us. Hope this helps xx

thanks, I have an 8 and a 9 year old but I separated from their dad and I am now remarried and id really like just one child with my DH. I bled with both pregnancies but they were fine when scanned, I felt that I wanted to stop trying his time as I find it difficult to deal with tbh but my husband wants to try again so im trying to focus on the chance of another pregnancy. I never knew when we decided to ttc it would be so emotionally draining xx

Hi Kelly. As Elaine says, we have all been where you are. There is light at the end of the tunnel. You just have to keep trying. If you have bled through both pregnancies, you should consider getting your progesterone levels checked. It may be that your levels are too low to sustain a pregnancy - something that is easily fixed with a supplement. Wishing you lots of luck for your next pregnancy. I hope you get your rainbow soon. Xx

Hi Kelly - welcome sorry for your losses:flower:

I'm more of a stalker these days - but I really hope you get your rainbow soon, no one unless they have been through losses themselves understand how emotionally draining ttc is - not even our hubby's sometimes:hugs:

:hugs:

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"