Third Time Lucky - Fingers Crossed!!!

Still waiting - waiting for AF (4 weeks post DNC) never had a cycle go 28 days before:dohh: and waiting for the results of the baby:cry:, chased them up today - should be out by the end of the week:coffee:

Not holding my breath:cry: I tend to write more in my journal - bit of a moaner at the mo:haha:

How's your lovely little family:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Hey everyone

Garfie I hope af comes soon and those results to.

I think twinkle and I are due within days of each other, but she is first. I can't believe I have just over 7 weeks until EDD, I'm starting to feel a bit scared about birth!

Kelly I had 2 early losses like most of the other ladies here, you have a 1:36 chance of 2 Mcs in a row, and at a 1:36 chance of happening it doesn't seem that unusual. I hope you are 3rd time lucky. This preg I took high dose FA and 75mg aspirin, dunno if they helped, but ill do it next time to!

Hope everyone else is good and your little boys (I think it's all boys!) are doing well! I can't wait to meet mine now!

GORGEOUS pics Elaine! Both your boys are lovely and Flynn looks like such a proud big brother!

ItsAWonder- so sorry for your losses but just read through this thread and you will hear lots of positive stories- so many of us are mummies or pregnant now and I'm sure you will be soon too.

Kelly, lots of us now have beautiful babies after 2 consecutive losses. I don't think that yours being so early necessarily indicates more of a problem- just maybe that your body picks up early on if things aren't right with the baby? You are in a very strong position with 2 children already and I am sure you will be 3rd time lucky.

Sorry I have been MIA but Matthew is teething now and having a tough time, poor soul!

Garfie hoping af comes really soon and you get results too. Thinking about you!
Lou- good to hear from u, poor Matthew teething its such a shame to see them in pain :-(

Kelly and itsawonder - Lou is right this forum got loads of positive stories to share x

We're pregnant again! 3rd time in a years time. We're hopeful this will be our baby. I've recently been diagnosed with a blood clotting disorder, so I started my blood thinning injections last night! :happydance:

Attachments

• Tests!.jpg
    Tests!.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
Hi Ladies, Hope everyone is doing well!

Im going to be unsubscribing to this thread seeing as how I wasnt 3rd time lucky :( I know some onf you have com eto my journal (SO SO SO appreciate that!) and some are on other forums Im in as well. I wish you all the best of luck! :hugs:

Hi all!

Yeah Manny I think you are right, I am due 7 weeks today! Can't believe where the time has gone! Last day of work tomorrow too, yippee!

Welcome Kelly and itsawonder, as the others have said this is a very inspiring thread with lost of successful pregnancies and health babies following 2 consecutive losses - wishing you both lots of luck when you ttc again!

Congrats hope4rainbow, hoping this is a sticky bfp for you!!

Lou, hope you are ok love, sounds stressful looking after teething baby!

Glad to hear you are doing well Elaine, what a cutie!

Garfie, hope things settle soon and AF arrives.

As I have an underactive thyroid I have an appointment with my consultant at 35 weeks and apparently I will get another scan :happydance: can't wait to see junior again!

Will try and attach a pic of me from wedding I was at at the weekend so you can see my bump, I love it! People say I am quite neat but feels quite big to me with 7 weeks still to go!

Attachments

• wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 5
Hey ladies - thanks for all of the kind words. It is great to read such positive stories.

Kelly - I feel your pain. I do not have any live births yet. 1st m/c was about 4 1/2 weeks, second I found out at 8 weeks that there was only a sac a yolk. I am scared and confident all at the same time. Acupuncture has been helping me a lot and, if you can afford it, I highly recommend giving it a try.

Hope to have 2nd AF in a week or so and going to try again in August. Not taking aspirin as I tested negative for blood clotting disorders and doc doesn't think I need progesterone b/c my hormones seem fine so no meds.....

I, for many reasons, had to terminate a pregnancy when I was 19 so I have been through morning sickness and all that goes with it three times now. I just want to get to the fun stuff, to see my belly, and hold my little one!

Aw twink I'm so jealous of you finishing work tomorrow, I'm so ready to finish and I have 3 more weeks :(.

Your bump is lovely, maybe about the same as move but hard to tell, I feel huge to, so uncomfy now!

Mommy sorry you feel you have to leave, you really don't, but please come back, we're here you need us x

Congrats rainbow, I hope this is it for you x

Hi everyone

Nice to see another bfp hope its a sticky one!
I'm due nov 10th so a wee while still to go. Feeling fat though we are having building work done so have had no kitchen for a month and I've been so stressed I've been eating anything and everything! I think my thighs are growing at the same rate as my bump which is exactly not what I wanted to happen this time round. I've got a sweet tooth again so eating magnums cos its too hot and choccy bits cos they are in the house for the builders. Might have to do another big diet at the end of this preg. Oh well never mind :)

Hope everyone else is doing well. It's so hard ttc after loss and im very lucky as I have a DS already but I think a loss is a loss and once you have decided you want a baby it's hard for everyone. I have my fingers crossed for those ttc on here

Xxxx

It's so encouraging to see how long this thread has been running and all the successful pregnancies! :hugs:

Mommylov don't go. We are all here for you throughout your journey. If you leave, we will stalk you ;)

Lovely bump twinks and congrats on finishing work. Do as little as possible during this time. Lie in the sofa, watch tv, read books, eat!! I wish I had taken more time before Joshua arrived. Things are about to get hectic!!

Garfie have you got your results yet?

Lou teething already? Poor you and poor Matthew.

Cupcake how about a pic of your bump too?

Bagpuss you need a ticker cos I always forget how far along you are.

Welcome again to all the new ladies and congrats to hope4rainbow. Really hope this is your rainbow.

Elaine how are you coping with 2 little ones? Flynn looks like a loving and helpful big brother.

Hi everyone else. Xx

Mannymoo - two definitely a handful but loving it! Blake is such a blessing that I can get so emotional when I think about it all long enough! So lucky to have him!

So who is thinking of having another? Anyone going to try for a third or already have? Interested to know the differences between 2 and 3 kids positively and negatively! Dh not too keen as doesn't want to walk the painful road again and I'm not totally sure but have feeling in couple of years may want to try for baby number 3! Who knows .....

Elaine we are already thinking of number 2. The problem is we would actually have to dtd and it seems there is no time for that these days. Lol.. I have discovered that my vaccinations are not up to date so will need a jab when I'm done bf'ing and will then possibly need to wait a couple of months but we are keen for number 2 soon. Most of my friends are having 3 - it seems to be the new 2 - and they mostly say that going from 1 to 2 is a big change, but from 2 - 3 isn't so massive. I say do it ;)

Its good that you are taking care of each and every moments. Its really very hard time when we have to wait for whether we are pregnant or not. Feeling happy for you that you haven't lose your hope. Wishing you with a cute little baby very soon.

This may be a long way around but if I remember correctly, I went to thebump.com and under the pregnancy section, there Is an option for tickers. Select the one you want and fill in your dates. It will then give you some code to paste into your signature section on BnB.

Mommylov, please don't go! You are a much loved member of this thread and we'd love for you to stay- we'll change the name of the thread if we have to!

Hope4rainbow- huge congratulations- wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Bagpuss- click on someone else's ticker and you'll get taken to a website that will let you choose a ticker- I agree that you need one! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->