This is becoming the WEIRDEST TWW

anagee

Mother of Naddia & TTC #2
Reaction score
Weirdest cycle yet, lol. A few days ago, I had EWCM, exactly the same as it used to be before I got pregnant with my daughter, so in my teenage years. I'm hoping its a good sign that I ovulated! And secondly, I had the strangest dream I poas and I saw both lines appear immediately. Last cycle I had a similar dreams but I never actually poas, rather I just saw tests with a BFP result. Turns out my sis in law got pregnant last cycle, so i might have been dreaming of her BFP lol.

Just a random thread to help me pass the time :haha:

Anyone having some weird things happen this cycle? :flower:

Oh totally. If I am not pregnant, than I think we are under some strange moon this month because I feel so strange! I am STARVING all the time, I have vivid and strange dreams of people I have not seen in years, sore nipples right after ovulation - I have never had anything like that!, and last night I was dizzy.

Bring on the babies!!!

There's def something different about this cycle. Can't exactly put my fingers on it but I hope we can get our beans this month! I've been so dizzy all this cycle. I also have had the weirdest cramps. Um.

Me too! Strange cramps like someone is using a zipper across the front of my uterus! They zip across from one side to the other.

Mine feel like really sharp pains that come and go. Sometimes I get it in my left side and other times on my right side. Also feels like I've been doing some sit ups. Not sure why though. i'm not one to do sit ups at all. ;O

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->