This is driving me batty!

dakini

Reaction score
Ok, I am ready to shot someone...or just the :witch:!

My temps have dropped for the past 2 days (below coverline) and I have been having cramps most of the morning...but the :witch: hasn't shown up yet! :dohh:

As I am sure I'm not pg, I just want AF to show up so that we can get on with next month...I'm going slowly crazy...

Sorry, just had to vent - I hate this. Just want to be able to put in my FF chart that AF started today so it knows what's going on. (Put in today's temp and all lines went away and it has no idea what happened this cycle :rofl::rofl:

Just wanted to say again, CONGRATS to all BFPs! (In case I missed some..lurked last night and might have.) And lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust: to the rest of us!

I know how you feel.....I hate being in "limbo" when I KNOW af is coming but she takes her sweet time about it, especially when I'm spotting. I want to plan for the next cycle and get on with it already and it's annoying when my body doesn't let me do this. :hissy:

I'm not even spotting! Just the temp drops and the cramps (worse and actually AF-like instead of just twinges like last week)...come on AF! Just get here already! Then we can get on with next cycle...

Well, Hopefully you will find out your pregnant or that darn witch makes her appearance. I hope you find out soon whats going on with you.
I really hope the witch doesn't show and you get a BFP.

Thanks, but not too hopeful on actually being pg - what with the temp drops. It's just the :witch: and my body playing tricks on me...:dohh:

There's always next cycle...

Have you been stressing out hun?
Maybe thats why your not getting the AF.
I hope you have a BFP this coming cycle then.
I doubt I'm KU this month either, I just have that feeling that the :witch: will be on time.
I know how stressful it is when AF is late and you get a negative pregnancy test..
Cuz all you do is ask you self were is that DARN :witch:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->