this is taking so long.

minda1

Reaction score
I have been TTC since Feb. I know that I am young, but my DH and i came to the decision together that we are ready. every month AF comes and I get really depressed. I am not sure if something is wrong with us or not. It seems so unfair because people around me are having children and dont really want them and I keep getting BFN. I got really excited because AF did not come in May, but it just came today. idk what to do.:cry:

just keep your head up, i have been trying for 7 months now and this site has really helped me, talking to women who are going through the same things as you makes you feel a little better. dont worry you will get you BFP, hopefully sooner rather than later!!!! :dust:

I agree with ourfate, keep your head up. You've only been trying for 3 or 4 cycles, right? This does not signify a problem, I'm sure your BFP is still to come.
Stressing yourself over it and getting so depressed might make things worse, stress can impact fertility. You should find a way to de-stress and boost your spirits.

I think we've all felt that way at one point or another. I too have been ttc since February with no luck so far :nope: but for me its only been 3 cycles cuz mine are 36 days long. Just stay positive and it will happen!!

Give it time, you're only 4 months in. People often think pregnancies happen just like that, when for some people they do, but for most it requires some work.

Have you started using ovulation tests? Buy a basal temp thermometer and take your body temp everyday at the same time before you get out of bed, start taking 400 mg of folic acid or prenatal vitamins, drink more water, pay more attention to your cervical mucous (if it resembles egg whites and is stretchy you're ovulating).

Also note that you must try naturally for a year before your gyno will even discuss and submit you to testing.

ive been ttc for 7 month too .. its hard work trying for a baby, but they say it can take up to a year ttc for your first baby ... good luck to you all

Keep your chin up! I know its easier said than done, but try....I have been ttc#1 for 8 months now and believe me I would give my right arm for everything to be normal and have AF show up every month if we werent succesful in getting a BFP...CD86 today for me, haven't had AF since 11th March!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->