This moment brought to you by pregnancy brain...

I Put a frozen Pizza in the Oven, then my husband decides he wants to run to the local walmart, we get in the check out line and he looks at me and says did i see you lay that pizza box by the trash can before we left?
Needless to say I came home to a Huge Hockey Puck.. :dohh:

& This has become an EVERY day struggle..
We have a finger print scanner at work to clock in. I Always have to press the "IN" Button & Scan my finger to clock in... & press the "OUT" button to clock out.. I Clock in and turn around and cant remember if I clocked in and I ALWAYS try to clock in again when its time for me to clock out...

Call me Can't get right I guess.. lol

Its ALL Worth it tho! :winkwink:

Tried to open the house with the keyless entry button from the car keys.

Told my dog, who was in the backyard, to go "out" she didn't know what the hell I was talking about.

And, I'm blaming this on Preggo-Brain. Had a dream that Ronald Regan tricked me into letting him (fully clothed) into the shower with me, which happened to be in the middle of my old office.

I'm flying home today after a visit to my parents...check in for my flght & I'm on my way to security when some nice customer stops me to bring me my cell phone that I'd left at the counter...oops!

Oh cooked nachos for lunch today when I said don't put wet soldiers on mine I don't like it !!!! I meant don't put sour cream on them pb is getting me on a daily basis atm lol !!!

For the 4th time in 2 days, I just realized I hadn't zipped up the zipper on my pants..at least this morning I caught it BEFORE leaving the house!

I am actually crying and spluttering with laughter at some of these stories.

Mine isn't quite as funny, but still pretty funny.

On Sunday, I ordered groceries online, because they have a delivery service and I figured I'd order a couple of cases of mineral water because that way I wouldn't have to haul it home myself.
Yesterday the delivery arrives and I put everything away and it's great.
This morning I go to the fridge to get water out, and I suddenly realise that the one thing I intended to buy from the store, the mineral water, was the one thing I forgot when I was ordering the groceries!

Hahahahah love it. I was driving in the car. In front of me a van who indicated to the left and then stopped behind a row of cars. I had to turn left, so babybrain indicated to the left as well and I stoppe behind the van.
Took me at least 3 minutes before I realised the van had stopped behind a row of parked cars and parked there as well!!!!!! Dohhhh

Also, this thread so needs to be made into a sticky!

turned on the bath for my daughter last night and 100% forgot. OH was sitting next to me on the couch the whole time, he usually tunes that stuff out completely so I am really surprised he remembered and went in to check.. completely full!! oooops

I put the multi purpose cleaner in the door of the fridge. Couldn't find it, made a cup of tea and saw it in there. What was funny though is that my DH saw it in there and didn't think to move it - bless him! x

Good thing I went to the staff bathroom with a mirror just now...after I went to the bathroom, I pulled up my sweater so I could tuck in my undershirt & buckle my belt. After I washed up, I happened to glance in the mirror and saw that my sweater was still stuck up on my boobs and my stomach was just hanging out in my undershirt.

That's after almost leaving the house for work with my sweater inside out...yet again a mirror saved me :dohh:

I turned the dryer on without putting the clothes in....

DH asked me to turn on pandora radio for him while i was browsing the internet..couple minutes later realized he was staring at me. i was kind of annoyed until i realized i never turned the speakers on.

I was drying up as hubs washed up. At the same time I was sipping a milkshake to help with the nausea.

Saw a cup on the side, thinking why is this lying here, I thought I was putting everything away as it was washed up. Started to dry up the cup with the milkshake in... messy :dohh:

I'd borrowed a sewing machine from a friend to make a quilt for my nephew. She'd never used it before, so I unpacked the sewing machine from the box. There was a product registration card inside, and one of the pieces of information it asked for was Birth Date.

I stared at that for a good minute or two, trying to figure out why they would ask your child's birth date on a registration form for a sewing machine....Do most people get sewing machines when they have babies?? Wasn't that an awfully big assumption that someone was going to use this sewing machine to make something for a baby?? And why does the company even need to know what day your child was born on???

um, then it hit me that this was just a basic information piece on the OWNER that is asked on all kinds of registrations forms. :dohh:

This thread is fab, Im glad Im not the only one losing my marbless :)

This week i forgot to take my car to a valet app two day running...i ended up getting an angry text message from the manager saying that i had lost the company money and in future i would have to pay upfront :blush:
I keep forgetting if I've locked the car and have to go back and check!
I burst into tears yesterday because i was cleaning out my first aid cupboard and kept losing things :dohh:
I keep getting up to do things but by the time Im fully on my feet I've forgotten what it was i was going to do!

There's loads more things but i just can't remember them right now haha

i had an argument with my husband about the date yesterday... I thought it was the 11th but he insisted it was the 10th..i looked at my phone..and asked him what year it was? and he ofcourse played along and said "2012" My phone said "10/11/2012" ..i kept screaming "YES...see even my phone says its the 11th!! And its 2012.." Apparently, I read the date the american way (Which i never do lool) ..evenso, it would still be wrong because that would mean 11th of october not november.. In my head i kept thinking my phone was wrong but then at the end i realized it was my brain

I had my son two years ago, but when I was pregnant I was watching my husband play a computer game where he was riding a horse. He'd been riding it for quite a while when it was suddenly shot and it died.

He was very amused when I announced 'I liked that horse' and burst into tears

:blush:

I was heading out the other day and put on a very see through dress, I always were a long boob tub top that goes past my bum underneath.. As I was shopping around I wander why people were looking at me funny and it was not till after I had finished in the vege shop that I realised that I had not pulled the boob tub down and my butt was hanging out and it just so happened to be the day I decided to wear a G-String... I now have to change vege shops

oh no two!!! I bet that wont happen again! lol the joys of preggo brain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->