This moment brought to you by pregnancy brain...

This morning I was getting changed and instead of putting my sock on my foot I put in on my hand lol

Ooooh I just did a "good" one!!

Was making bologna sandwich, and I like my cheese and mustard touching (don't judge me). I put my pickles, mayo, and mustard on one side then realized- I put it on the bologna side! After freaking out and not wanting to throw away all that food, I figured out that I could just put the bologna on the other side.:dohh:

This morning I went to watch some friends play football.

Then I realized I'd lost my keys...I looked through my car windows, just in case I'd locked them in, and didn't see any keys. So the team scoured both sidelines for my keys, to no avail. I walked back home and called my landlord, who lives upstairs and he let me in.

About an hour ago, I got in to my car with my spare key...and there were my keys, sitting on the driver's side seat!!:blush:

Oh boy... lol Today I pushed the garage door opener instead of putting my car into reverse to back out of a parking lot. hahahhaha

LOL Now i know im not going crazy, and its happening to more then just me! The other day i grabbed my hubby i phone charger cause i realized our new puppy had chewed it up, i set it down and went on search for a new one... It took me 5 hours to find the first one and still cannot find another! The same morning I poured myself a cup of coffee set it down to grab my little one out of her crib came back couldn't find it, a hour and a half later i found it on the bathroom counter :s... I feel like i'm going crazy constantly forgetting things!

Okay, so I know two women who happen to live next door to each other. Me and a friend were planning to visit "woman A" but I went to "woman B's" house instead. So there I am, just chatting away, never stopping to wonder why she was in her pajamas if she was expecting company. So as I'm sitting there, my friend texts me, and says, "Where are you?" Me, still not catching on, am like "At woman B's house. Where are you?"

Needless to say, it was an embarassing moment when I had to explain to woman B that I hadn't actually meant to come visit her, and to make matters worse, I left my purse at her house and so she had to come over to woman A's house to bring it back to me. :dohh:

oh no spiffy!! lol

well tonight went out with my mom dad sister and husband and I packed my food in the container upside down LOL

Hehe these are hilarious! I don't have a funny one (yet), just LOTS of conversations at work ending abruptly (by me) with "I'm sorry, I have absolutely no idea what I was just talking about". :haha:

I went up to bed 1 night and changed into my pj's only to realise that I'd actually changed into a different set of clothes instead of my pj's

Hehe these are hilarious! I don't have a funny one (yet), just LOTS of conversations at work ending abruptly (by me) with "I'm sorry, I have absolutely no idea what I was just talking about". :haha:

OMG this happens to me all the time! What's worse is that I work almost exclusively with clients, so I don't look like an idiot to the people who are used to it, I'm acting like a moron in front of people I'm trying to make a good impression on! :dohh:

I scooped out some coleslaw onto a plate and then went to put the tub of coleslaw in the sink and the dirty spoon in the fridge!

I got out a bottle of lemonade from the fridge, made myself toast and marmite for breakfast, and then forgot to take the lemonade with me to drink with it!
Realised ten minutes later and went back for it.

I put on the kettle for some tea, got out a mug and tea bag. I was rather confused when I went to pour the hot water in my mug to see no tea bag...turns out I'd put it in my water glass instead

Yesterday I started cooking food and stood watching it for 5 minutes only to notice that I had not turned the hob on.

This morning I went to put a jar of coffee in the fridge.

Coffee isn't quite so strange... we actually keep ours in the freezer usually in any case...

This morning I thought I heard the alarm so I went to the bathroom and started getting ready for school. Took a shower, brushed my teeth, etc. Then went to get dressed and put on my make-up. After all that I figured I'd have some breakfast. I made a smoothie and while drinking it I looked at the microwave clock...IT WAS 3:14 AM!!! I usually get up at 6:00 AM so I don't know how the hell this happened, LOL. I keep thinking I took a shower at 2 AM...:help::huh:

My home delivery of food was due at 4 but at 2.30 the delivery man asked me if he could deliver at 3. I said yes and then I got ready to go out. Just as I was leaving the house to go into town I was met by the food delivery man. DOI!

I invited my friend around and when she knocked on the door I sat and stared at it confused for a few minutes til she started woohooing through the letterbox.

Had my first baby brain moment today. Get ready for this...

The midwife called to do an intake so they can see if I'll fit into their schedule, and she asked how to spell my last name... I blanked mid way through (I just changed it after we got married). We both laughed when I asked if that's what baby brain is LOL

*sigh* ah well... it means everything's progressing right???

My latest baby brain moment is failing to pack any nappies for a long weekend away with my Lo...

Lol I also have a last name related one. I couldn't figure out where and when I had scheduled my first ultrasound appointment. So after calling 2 locations I decided to make a new appointment. Today I got a phone call to remind me of my original appointment...turns out I had used my old last name. Hha no wonder they couldn't find me in the system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->