This moment brought to you by pregnancy brain...

Before I had my blood taken the nurse asked me if I was left or right handed, I just stared at my hands in panic thinking, when did I last write with a pen?!?!

These are great!!

I have a hard time remembering anything anyways so it's even worse now!

I will get up to get a drink and go potty instead. Come back and sit down and I'm like I'm so thirsty! Then get up to get a drink and end up dealing with laundry. Again come sit back down and I'm like OMG! I forgot again!!

OH has to keep reminding me to do things. I feel like I'm not fully here! Very light headed and can't really think. I put information in the computer at work to send out bills to our customers. Today I found myself staring at a couple of them for quite some time! Then I snap out of it and I'm like oh! Gotta put this in! LOL!

OK! Another moment of pb! I was sitting in bed and jumped up and said well what do you want for dinner? We need to figure it out it's getting late. I knew I wasn't hungry but I was certain OH and DS were. That's when I realized OH was looking at me funny and I realized oh yeah we just ate!! We went out to dinner and ate early so I wasn't used to it! I knew I wasn't hungry but that's been normal for me lately! LOL!

My bra straps have been driving me crazy the last few days- they keep sliding down. And every morning, I make them tighter...yesterday I put them on the tightest setting. It was only this morning as I looked at my bra from yesterday that I realized my straps were on the loosest setting (no wonder they kept sliding!!) and that I just kept making them looser every day.

Also, yesterday at the doctors office, the nurse asked me how old my parents were...I said my mom was 55...um, she didn't have me when she was 16- she's actually 62....oops.

So today I was boiling some water to melt the chocolate topping for my Thanksgiving chocolate eclair. FIRST I turned on the wrong burner and stared at the water for nearly ten minutes trying to figure out why it wasn't boiling.:dohh:

NEXT I turned on the correct burner, but halfway through the process realized that I had neglected to removed the lid from the jar of chocolate before I submerged it in water... creating a time bomb of chocolate goodness. :wacko:

Luckily I was able to prevent disaster! :thumbup:

I washed my hair with body wash in the shower today....oops.

I've been stalking this thread for a bit, but I'm always too busy to post! I'm only about 6 weeks, but I have definitely been spacey! I'd like to think it's because I feel tired ALL THE TIME, but maybe it's just pregnancy brain. My OH is away since the 14th, and does not come back until the 29th! So living alone has been a trip as I have not done it in about 6 months. I empathize with all of you who put misc. items in the fridge/freezer. I put ice cream in the fridge overnight and it melted all over the place!! :/ i cried because i wanted the ice cream so badly. I was cooking some bacon-wrapped chicken for my mother the other night, but forgot to set a timer before I walked away from the oven. An hour goes by, and my mom suddenly says "did you know the oven is on??". i freaked out before remembering that i turned it on and that i was cooking. chicken was pretty dry, but the bacon was nice and crispy. so far i've been more annoyed than amused!

I forgot how old I was at my booking in appointment with my MW :blush:

Sitting at my desk right now, eating Life-Savers gummies(yum), I had taken my wedding ring off because I was using hand cream, went to grab some gummies and almost ate my wedding ring instead!! Thank GOD I realized what I was doing! Hahahahahaha!!!

Went out to lunch with a friend and was paying with my credit card. Instead of signing my name, I used that line to write the total with the included tip. The waiter had to bring it back to me so I could actually sign in.

I've got a bunch ladies!!

1. While making a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving when I put the pie in the oven I suddenly realised I hadn't put the eggs in!!! So I took it out right away, dumped the pie filling and added the eggs - Whew! Saved that one... NOT! lol after Thanksgiving dinner, and after serving the pie I realise I forgot the sugar too... haha.

2. I made a turkey sandwich for lunch today. I ended up putting the salt and pepper in the fridge and the mayo on the counter where the s&p go. LOL

3. I took home a dessert plate with a slice of pie on it from my friends last night. When I was finished and was scraping the last bits of chocolate off the plate I got this sudden rush of worry "WHERE DID THIS PLATE COME FROM?!" I couldn't figure it out for a few moments... I kept thinking of all these bizarre situations "Did the dish washer remove the designs from my plates?!" then I looked at the fork and I said to DH "Is this even my FORK?!" omg LOL I then remembered I borrowed the plate to bring home pie... my goodness!

4. DH wanted to go out for errands, from the basement the said "Are you ready to go?" and meaning to say "Hold on, just have to get my shoes on!" I said "Hold on, just have to get my PANTS on!" LOL

I unlocked the car door with my car key and got inside. Then I got out my OH's car key and tried to start the car with his key! I couldn't figure out for a good 2 minutes why it wouldn't start. I thought the darn thing was broken. I even looked to see if I bent the key somehow!!

The other day I was doing laundry. After about 5 minutes I realized I put the clothes in the dryer and not the washing machine. Atleast I didnt put soap in!
My husband asked me how I realized I honestly have no idea. I was on the computer just randomly checking my stuff and it somehow just clicked in my head.
Good thing it only took me 5 minutes to realize it lol

I've lost two sets of keys since getting pregnant, I do this every pregnancy, last time I was pregnant it took me 6 weeks to find them and they were in the freezer.

I lost my watch for 6 months last pregnancy and found it in a ring box.

I made a microwave meal and put it in the fridge turned the microwave on, when the microwave finished I had no idea where the food was.

I know there's lots more.

Some great stories!

How's disabling yourself out of your iPhone because you forget your password which has been the same for the last year and a haf? I will be a "full ******" by the end of this!

I woke DH up (he works nights) because I could smell gas...apparently it was our new washing powder.

I tried to cut onions with a spatula.

I woke DH up (he works nights) because I could smell gas...apparently it was our new washing powder.

Ick. Sounds like you need some new washing powder! I wouldnt be able to deal with my stuff smelling like gas

Apparently I am the only person who thinks that it does.

This morning while making DH a pot of coffee.... about to press the brew button and suddenly realised I didn't put water in it, LOL!

While working at the bank, I client came in to withdraw $4,000.... 5 minutes later he walked back into the bank to hand over the extra $2,000 I had put in his envelope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->