This nausea though.....

MamaByrd

Cautiously pregnant with #2
Reaction score
I just found out last week that I am 6+6 with my first LO.

I start classes again on Tuesday and I can NOT stop throwing up. I bought SeaBands, ginger ale, saltines, and eating every few hours. It just won't stop! I usually drink a gallon of water a day, and now I can't drink anything.

Heellllpppp!!!

sorry you are feeling rough :flower:

The things that worked for me are eating small amounts regularly. I'd always carry something to eat with me like crackers or biscuits I could nibble. Eating really slowly helped too.
If it's having an affect on your day to day life in a big way and you are struggling to keep water down as you say, see your doctor to check you haven't got hypermensis.

sorry you're having such bad nausea hun. like pp said, small frequent meals/snacks and drinking a lot of water is the only thing that really helps me. there are some anti-nausea meds your doctor can give you if it's really bad

I was having really bad nausea with vomiting and my mid wife told me vitamin b6 20mg will work and if that doesnt work by itself vitamin b6 20mg with a half tablet of unisom. Of course clear it with your Dr first. I'd did try it cause I only have nausea now and haven't thrown up in a few weeks but I trust my midwife I'm sure it would work wonders

Thanks for all your replies ladies. I had really bad morning sickness for about 5 days, and now I'm 7+2 and I'm feeling much better. I still get sudden waves of nausea, but no throwing up. Classes are going fine for now, but if they come back I'm just going to tell my teachers so they'll understand why I'm running out every 20 minutes!

Thanks for your replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->