This place is going to be real quiet!

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
So Imi is gone for a week and I leave on monday for my work trip. What are you all going to do. Yvanne and Weestar will provide the entertainment Im sure....:rofl:

I'll still be here! NO hols for me!

Me here too ...

Holiday would be nice :D

your stuck wif me :muaha: but maybe not PC is playing up big time and not sure if its just going to die on us or not :( anyone got a spare hard drive thingy they want to part with :lol: before it dies on us and i wont be able to com eannoy yous :'(

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Would love a holiday!

i wont be here tomorrow, got the BBQ, think its going to rain tho! friends are staying over night so its going to be a busy day!

speak to you all Monday

xx

:hi: Have a great weeknd Layla!!!

Ooooo have a nice BBQ Layla.

I want to cancel the BBQ I was gonna arrange with Imi coz I can't drink LOL

u dont need to drink to have a good time though chick ;)

Well I might have a baby!

That might provide some entertainment. ight use the webcam and do it live on the forum!!!!

:lol: Cat.

Weestar have you tried freecycle for a hard drive? I think you need to get hold of a compatible one though, i dont think youc an use any hard drive.

im not even sure if thats what it is tbh AG, pc has been running crap for a while now and weve had it for 5 years so cant complaine really, weve had to re store it all to see if that helps, we dont have any viruses so im just guessing its the hard drive part that buggerd cos when you start the pc up it makes a noise like the fan things running strange :wacko: a dunno were no good with computers :rofl:

Ooooo have a nice BBQ Layla.

I want to cancel the BBQ I was gonna arrange with Imi coz I can't drink LOL

thanks, im just hoping the weather isnt going to be to bad, i have 20 people coming so if we are all stuck in the house it could be a problem lol

Dont cancel yours, it will still be fun, my mate is going on at me now trying to make me feel bad coz i cant drink at teh IOW festival, but the baby means more to me so i will show him i can still ahve a good time and a laugh

xx

LOL I doubt I will but nobody is allowed sourz :rofl:

Well I might have a baby!

That might provide some entertainment. ight use the webcam and do it live on the forum!!!!

:rofl: Cat that would be so funny. We could all root for you and Yell....PUSH WOMAN..... If you do that, I will have to find a computer in Vegas!!! :rofl:

im not even sure if thats what it is tbh AG, pc has been running crap for a while now and weve had it for 5 years so cant complaine really, weve had to re store it all to see if that helps, we dont have any viruses so im just guessing its the hard drive part that buggerd cos when you start the pc up it makes a noise like the fan things running strange :wacko: a dunno were no good with computers :rofl:

Sounds like the fan needs replacing. Does the PC cut out at all? like just switches itself off...

My old PC was noisy as hell, gave up trying to fix parts on it and got a new pc instead lol

nope not yet anyway *touch wood*

if your pc is noisy on start up , means you either need to clean your fan or need a new one but as its 5 years old your better off replacing it.

i expect your hard drive is probably knackered aswell.

if the pc is decent then is worth fixing , if not you might aswell get a new one as its on its way out and if its already 5 years old you have done well with it. if you start replacing parts you will prob find other things need fixing and updating to match the new parts and it will end up costing alot.

I hate it when comps or laptops go wrong , i started replacing both my pc and laptop every 6-12 months now as one i had before blew up one day :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->