This place is going to be real quiet!

Ooops :lol:
I think rob did that one day too, put a new hard drive in and it started smoking! This was before i moved in, although im not letting him near my new pc!

Ooops :lol:
I think rob did that one day too, put a new hard drive in and it started smoking! This was before i moved in, although im not letting him near my new pc!

laptops are the worst things when they go wrong , thats why i just buy a new one before the warranty runs out on my other one. Then sell it. saying that the past 2 times ive not sold the laptop , so i have 3 sitting in the house :rofl:

i always fix a pc if it goes wrong unless it blows up or something :rofl: , then i will just build one or buy a new one.

We just got rid of our laptop a few months ago. The power socket stopped working so it wouldnt charge up anymore. It was a good few years old too. We just gave it away on freecycle for someone to use as spares. Still yet to get a new laptop.

well if i had the money i would just go out and buy one :lol: but its still going ok just now just on occasions start up its noisy untill u give it a kick then it shuts up :rofl: but hey ho never mind im sure something will come up :rofl::rofl:

well if i had the money i would just go out and buy one :lol: but its still going ok just now just on occasions start up its noisy untill u give it a kick then it shuts up :rofl: but hey ho never mind im sure something will come up :rofl::rofl:

seriously fix the fan :rofl: otherwise it wont just be food in you rhouse you smell cooking :rofl:

ok how do we fix it then :blush: can you do it 'yourself' meaning one of us who know nothing about computers or do we need to pay someone to fix it for us :dohh:

ok how do we fix it then :blush: can you do it 'yourself' meaning one of us who know nothing about computers or do we need to pay someone to fix it for us :dohh:

they only cost about £5 , and you could do it yourself if you know how. otherwise get someone to do it , its only a 15 min job. you need to know what fan to get aswell.

your better off taking it somewhere that gives a free estimate and he will tell you whats wrong with it. Then take his estimate and find someone cheaper and buy the part yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->