This will probably include me, too!

Louise

Proud mum to baby Nick
Reaction score
I haven't had a baby yet (obviously) but since finding out I am pregnant, I have wanted nothing to do with the father. Although in recent posts it may seem I was all happy about it, but no, I want to 'go it alone' so to speak.
He didnt even come to the doctors with me yesterday and I havent heard from him in two days, he hasnt even checked to see how I am, which is fair enough because honestly, I really want to rasie my child without a father- that sounds so bad doesnt it? but I do have my reasons and plus, he's not putting up much of a fight. He may choose to ignore it now which is all fine and dandy, but when baby is born I know he will be like a fly around pooh, to which I will just say 'sorry mate, i dont think so'

Do I sound evil for saying all of this, honestly? :(

I think its wrong to deny a father to see his child unless for obvious reasons like violence but I think its wrong to stay with somebody because of the child! Bit hard because of course we do not know your circumstances - I wish you all the best with your pregnancy Louise & whatever the future holds for you & the father of the baby.

Good luck

:D

It sounds more like the father is in a bit of SHOCK.......Before totaly writing him off, give him a chance to let it all sink in........Once he comes around, its ok to give him a bit of a hard time. Just sounds more like the father being a Guy. :hugs: Best of Luck! :wink:

Suz said:
It sounds more like the father is in a bit of SHOCK.......Before totaly writing him off, give him a chance to let it all sink in........Once he comes around, its ok to give him a bit of a hard time. Just sounds more like the father being a Guy. :hugs: Best of Luck! :wink:
Well how come I feel this sudden urge to cut him off from this totally?
I know he's not in shock because when I told him about the baby he cried, now he hasnt so much as contacted me.
I know it sounds extremely cruel but I really dont want him being a part of this now and I mean that sincerely.
Finding out I was pregnant made me realize that having a baby with him was the wrong choice. Ys of course I wanted a little one but when I got what I wanted, I realized he was not the man for me and probably never will be.

If its you that has decided to cut him off then your probably being a bit harsh on him. men aren't like us fr a start regarding appointments an so on & although he cried when you told him your were pregnant that doesn't mean its quite sunk in yet!

Surely your decision isn't going to make you cut him off from things like scans & seeing his baby when he/she is born? If you did that the only person you will be hurting in the long run is your child & your relationship with the child.

If you invite him to the scans & he doesn't go then fair does at least you tried!

sorry can Ijust ask, did you plan this together, or was it more of a shock to both of you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->