This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Hey girls, sorry been MIA for a while, long hours at work and not even opening a computer up when I get home. Too tired and love just watching a movie and relaxing before bed :) I am 15dpo today, and yea Morgan I got a third beta yesterday, which was 454. Two days prior it was 110, so that is good. Like you, I am still so cautious about this. I probably will be until be have a baby crying in our arms. I hate knowing so early, it makes the whole process longer and harder! I am scheduled for an u/s on the 26th, but I dont know why since I'll only be 5 weeks and 3 days, and know its unlikely we will see anything but the sac. I also still don't feel ANY symptoms...no m/s, no sore boobs, no nothing.

Hope everyone else is going well, I need to go back and read about 30 pages lol

Awh Molly. I know what you mean about knowing too early.. I am so happy to have you doing this with me. I am just so overwhelmed by the fact that I have to endure 9 more months. Bc for mamas like us that is an eternity! So anyways.. Hope you don't get sick, mine started both times at 6 weeks. Idk if you have the link, it's for our other thread in the pregnancy buddies section. Just the same girls as on here, and closed too.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-buddies/1998023-babymamas.html

Good luck with you u/s MrsAmk!

Good morning ladies! How is everyone doing?

good morning nichole!
i am very tired. and anxious about tomorrow morning. and cold, the weather has turned very chilly here - not that i dont like fall, i just didnt dress warm enough.

Good morning!

All is well! I just got a job offer with Florida Virtual School working from home and making more than when I was in the classroom. Crazy, huh? You would think I'd get paid more being in a physical classroom. I'll be teaching Earth and Space Science to around 200 high schoolers. I will try it out and see how it goes. It will be nice to have some extra $$ to pay off debt and save up for a house.

I'm 2 DPO with no symptoms. Just waiting... :)

Morning girlies, it is getting quite chilly here too. Can't believe it's already fall again!!

Obviously really excited for you all to test. :)

And Nichole- I meant to ask yesterday, why are they calling for another SA? Will it be different?

good morning nichole!
i am very tired. and anxious about tomorrow morning. and cold, the weather has turned very chilly here - not that i dont like fall, i just didnt dress warm enough.

Exciting, Mirolee! Fingers crossed for you!!

Good morning!

All is well! I just got a job offer with Florida Virtual School working from home and making more than when I was in the classroom. Crazy, huh? You would think I'd get paid more being in a physical classroom. I'll be teaching Earth and Space Science to around 200 high schoolers. I will try it out and see how it goes. It will be nice to have some extra $$ to pay off debt and save up for a house.

That sounds awesome, congrats!! :)

Morning ladies. Nothing exciting over here. Still no O!

Cassidy, how did the golf ball bargain hold up?

Nichole, have you O'd yet?

Katrina, where are you at in your cycle?

Amelia, sorry your timing with DH coming got screwed. I hope you had an early surge and O'd later!!

Oh what do you know, just "started my period" in my pretty new maxi dress. Ugh I was hoping for a break today!!! ](*,)

Good morning!

Sounds awesome and exciting! Congrats on the job!

And Nichole- I meant to ask yesterday, why are they calling for another SA? Will it be different?

There is a possibility! The urologist says levels and crud can change each deposit. Maybe DH had something in his system that suppressed good morphology or something. If his next sample is about the same then they can start diagnosing what is wrong. If it is different then he will need to do 1 more to try and figure out a pattern.

Oh what do you know, just "started my period" in my pretty new maxi dress. Ugh I was hoping for a break today!!! ](*,)

Ugh that sucks! Sorry Morgan :hugs:

Nichole, have you O'd yet?

Not yet! Hopefully I will by Friday.

yes, test tomorrow. blergh.

Good Luck Mirolee! :thumbup: Fingers and toes crossed for a :bfp:

AFM- I just send my ob an e-mail about DH's SA results. Idk if she wants to try IUI or keep going naturally this cycle. I'll letcha all know what she says.

I am trying not to stress over this cycle but I am losing the battle. I can't help but compare it to last cycle. I am having barely any ewcm so far where as last cycle there was globs. My cm is in between creamy and water. Kinda cloudy water. Blah...

Morgan-that sucks I hope all is okay!
Mirolee-FX for a bfp for you!!
Marie-Yay!!
AFM I am somewhere between 5-7 dpo Amanda. OF and FF have different ideas this month I guess. Nothing really as far as symptoms, still have a bit of a cold though. I forgot to temp this morning, so that's great.

Nichole--my cycle is suppper weird too. No real signs of EWCM, O, and my opks are showing NO progression. I really hope you O soon! one of us has to!

its been a hard few days for me... I found out it is true.. I have gestational diabetes.

I'm sat at the bottom of my stairs crying. My friend was saying today that her period is late. She missed 2 pills. I told her to get a test on the way home. She's just text and its positive. I NEED to get pregnant soon. I can't go to work and watch a pregnancy progress that close :cry:

oh, nikki, so sorry for the diagnosis - but at least nowadays it's totally treatable, and they monitor you very closely. plus, in a backwards kinda of way, you'll totally get on wicked healthful eating pattern, which is good for you and baby! (trying to look at things with a positive spin, thats all). (hope i didnt offend, just trying to keep your chin up!)

BB, i am SO sorry. this feeling, i completely understand. happend with my sister and bff. fertile b*tches ;). yours is coming soon.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->