This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Woohoo for TWW! BOO for pickleworms, wtf, never heard of them but i'm sure they suck. Are they like tomato worms?? lol

BB feel better!
Pickleworms sound gross..I am planting a garden next year. It will be interesting.
AFM: Naps are amazing! I am ready for the tww to be over!

I think I had a tad bit of ewcm! Yayyyy! Lol

Pickle worms sound gross. Good luck.

I have a not at all secret pinterest baby board. :)

Bb, feel better!

Amelia, so sorry! Hope you guys can figure this out soon!!

Katrina, glad you're feeling better. I can't wait to haveca garden! I didntthis year because I was pregnant. I am anyway next year!!

Yay for 2wws and EWCM!!! lol

Boo for pickleworms! Our garden just didn't do great this year. Probably my fault lol

I have one board on pinterest that is labeled babies that has a few random, someday posts. Then I have a secret board where I've posted lots of ideas for decorating a room and clothes! It's my fav :)

Yay Cassidy for bribes!! You know I'm all for them! Remember when I bribed DH for demand bd for doing his homework? Lol that was great. Gotta do what u gotta do.

Sonia - I bet you get preggo this cycle since you are so busy. Fx for your labs!!

Pickle worms sound gross and btw I'm currently eating pickles....oh speaking of gross....google "bot fly" we had a pt with one today. It was beyond disturbing. And I love gross disturbing things.

Amelia - sorry you missed O. I know how that goes...hence the bribes...I hope y'all get it figured out soon.

Oh and I've had a "bump to be" Pinterest board for awhile...no secret lol

Lol! Mines called "baby makin'"- no secret there!!

Cassidy-yay for ewcm, I like your tactic! Balls for, well umm...balls"!? Sounds fair to me! :)

Firsttime-sounds like O is right around the corner for you!! Good luck!!

Sonia-how are you feeling? I miss you!!

Oh Nikki-absolutely looooove the babies room btw!! Must be so exciting to be accomplishing stuff like that in preparation for your LO! She will be here before you know it! :)

Amelia- I'm so sorry DH missed O sweetie. I can't even begin to imagine how frustrating that must be! Hopefully you two can work out a better arrangement soon and better timing is right around the corner! Big hugs!! Xo

Amelia- I'm so sorry DH missed O sweetie. I can't even begin to imagine how frustrating that must be! Hopefully you two can work out a better arrangement soon and better timing is right around the corner! Big hugs!! Xo

7% chance of conception if you BD day of temp rise.

Oh yeah, LOVE that stat. Grrrrrr.

We bought our house last winter and we just finished ripping out some trees and bushes. So the garden had to wait until next year.
Mine is a secret. I have some on photography and stuff but the decor and all the other pooh stuff I like is in another.

I remembered to temp this morning! Did you all see?!?! hehehehe I'm proud of myself if you can't tell :p

Hahahaha Cassidy good job on your dot,
it's definitely a good start! :haha:

Lmao I know right?? My cute lil blue dot chillin' all alone. There will be more added to it! With O'ing late I want to know exactly when it happens!!! I'm so optimistic this month, hope the TWW will fly by for me!

Yay Cassidy for bribes!! You know I'm all for them! Remember when I bribed DH for demand bd for doing his homework? Lol that was great. Gotta do what u gotta do.

Sonia - I bet you get preggo this cycle since you are so busy. Fx for your labs!!

Pickle worms sound gross and btw I'm currently eating pickles....oh speaking of gross....google "bot fly" we had a pt with one today. It was beyond disturbing. And I love gross disturbing things.

Amelia - sorry you missed O. I know how that goes...hence the bribes...I hope y'all get it figured out soon.

Oh and I've had a "bump to be" Pinterest board for awhile...no secret lol

Ok, WHY did I listen to you and google "bot fly"??!!! My eyes hurt :nope: There are some pretty disturbing pics there! Did you get bit?

The pickleworm I found is in the larvae stage and is doing major damage. The moths are active at night and lay their eggs. I managed to get an organic solution for it and sprayed it during sunset. I took lots of pics but this one gives you an idea of what it looks like now.

My plants are still young so they haven't produced any cukes yet but if the pickleworms are still around then (which I pray they are not) they will start burrowing into the fruit making them inedible.

On another note, BDed a few hours ago. It's a blessing that I ovulated early, had I not, I wouldn't have been able to BD with my hubby on Thursday (day of his surgery).

Well, I'm signing out. Sweet dreams my lovelies! <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 4
Yay Cassidy!

The only thing o-ish in my life today is my oh-so-STILL-negative OPK.. ugh!

What kind are you using Sandy? Post one after it dries sometime today. I was always a late Oer after baby, had one on CD17 and one CD18! So I still think you have plenty of time, don't stress :)

Molly- I see you! How are you? Any further quants for hcg or appt with doc? I hope all is well, still so happy for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->