This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Bless :lol:

AFM - Last month around O time I had cramping on the left side. This month I have it on the right side but I'm only on day 8 and didn't O until day 16 last month. Do O pains start days before?

sooo, ladies. Still waiting to O, and my nipples just got really itchy. Completely random? or is this a weird O symptom?

Will catch up in a bit, on dh cell phone.

Still no pos. Opk temp was 97.01 today. So upset my body refusea to cooperate the one month we get the best bd timing

Stick with it Cass - check out my stupid chart - all over the place until suddenly it all makes sense. The girls on here totally reminded me its not about the indiv temps but the overall pattern...

keep temping x

Cassidy - if he's still feeling okay, just keep bd! You'll eventually O. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

sooo, ladies. Still waiting to O, and my nipples just got really itchy. Completely random? or is this a weird O symptom?

I've had that but I never considered it to be part of O... would be interesting if it was!

ps: anyone else TOTALLY SICK of the Croods popping up every time you move to a new page? It makes me not want to see the movie.

AMELIA YES!!!!!!!!!

Lol all freakin day! Hahaha I was totally gonna ask you all the same.

Keeps interrupting my BnB addiction!

VJ, you can report the Croods to the admins.
i had them all day, but suddenly theyre gone... hm... if it's not one ad, it's another.

BB- :happydance::headspin::happydance:

Although DO NOT FEAR girls who were mentioning not having EWCM yet. I didn't get ANY this past month. The most fertile I saw was cloudy/watery. So that must work too! ;)

BB- :happydance::headspin::happydance:

Although DO NOT FEAR girls who were mentioning not having EWCM yet. I didn't get ANY this past month. The most fertile I saw was cloudy/watery. So that must work too! ;)

Ashlee, maybe this is whats happening to us! I didn't have any EWCM when i got pregnant last time!

I bet Amanda! I think it is TOTALLY possible to O/get preggo without ever seeing an ounce of EWCM. Lol I didn't see ANY til last week! I was like HELLO! Where have you been?!! Lol

https://www.momtastic.com/pregnancy..._medium=referral&utm_campaign=crowdignite.com

This has some good BD info, esp if you are trying for a boy! Just thought I'd share :)

I have adblock on my browser so I don't have to deal with any popups.

I hope the cloudy/watery cm will be my good luck charm too.

I read the how to for boys, then clicked over to girls. This was one of their pieces of advice for conceiving a girl...I'm confused.

"Heat it Up
Sperm, especially the more fragile male sperm, can't tolerate excessive heat from the elevated core temperatures inside the body. Encouraging your partner to take regular hot baths, lounge in the hot tub, and switch from boxers to briefs or tighty-whiteys should help the girly X chromosomes and make survival more difficult for the male sperm."

Male sperm die in heat (hence why they recommend boxers when trying for a boy) so heating your man up increases chances of a girl. You want his balls close to his body! LOL tmi but the truth!!

I tend to get EWCM throughout my cycle, even around AF! I don't think my body has a clue what it's doing to be honest!

Nichole-I used preseed, so I know it works. I don't think it would hurt anything. I always just filled it to the 1 or a little above and added it before sperm was put in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->