This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I used a different brand to PS. Conceive I think it was called. Was ok. DH didn't love it.

After not eating for almost all of last week, this week I can't STOP.

Just read somewhere that progesterone can make your ravenous.... apparently I have enough progesterone for 17 women flowing through my body right now.

Mirolee- HAHA I love the no BC for life idea. I mean with what we fertility goddesses are aware of these days, it would be easy for us to just avoid sex on O day. Although that isn't a guarantee, it would be 50x better than effing everything up again with the BC. I tried pills only, and they KILLED my insides. I just felt like I was abusing my woman parts. We were MADE to ovulate! Lol

I felt like a NUT on the pill too, totally felt crazy. No more BC for this girl, not after tying the knot! :)

I feel the same way!

Just popping in to say hi, BnB break is what I need right now but if I don't pop in I'll get completely behind.

Molly-Congrats on the BFP!! Happy for you! Hoping you have a H&H 9 months!

BB-Totally understand how you feel. Got my FX that it will happen for you soon and you won't have to worry about her being preggo around you anymore.

Cassidy- I'm still laughing about your deal with DH, cracks me up. Hoping that gold you found last night was a good sign and you get the positive OPK today

Amanda-I'm right there with you! We need to O SOOOOON!

Sonia-Hoping that your results come back great! And that the TWW goes by fast!

Mirolee-So excited for you to test! Hope you get a beautiful BFP soon!

Katrina-Sorry that you were feeling sick hun :( Hopefully you'll get a BFP in a few days!

Nichole-My cm has been the exact same and it's pissing me off. I always get tons of EWCM and this month there's been like nothing.

Marie-Hope the TWW flies by for you!

Sandy- SOrry your OPKs are still negative :? this month is sucking for everyone

Amelia-I'm super bummed for you :( That really sucks. Hopefully next month will be the one :hugs:

Nikki-Sorry to hear about the GD, but fortunately you found out early and it should be easy to treat :hugs:

AFM, this cycle is kinda sucking. Hardly any good cm at all. Negative OPKs still but I haven't tested today and this would normally be the earliest for a positive. CP is high soft and open so hoping for a positive soon.

Hi Ash!!! We miss you! :flower:

Keep BDing, you will get that pos. OPK soon! :happydance:

Ashlee-I miss you! I hope your right.
Nikki-So sorry about the GD but I am glad they caught it early. It is treatable and my brother is proof that gd doesn't cause problems later for everyone the 6'2 football star is a bean pole.
Nichole-I think you can use it- I might invest in some.
No more birth control for me! I hate it, I feel like it broke me.

Morgan, how awful! When is your u/s?

Waves, how are you feeling? How are things with your mom?

We must all bd in the same boat.. USS NO-SHOW-O! Ugh! Lol. No ewcm today and just a teeny bit yesterday. Hubby doesn't feel well.. hopefully I can seduce him nonetheless. Lol.

It's amazing how many of us had weird ovulation this month. Some us earlier, some of us later. Our hormones are so complex; it's fascinating yet annoying! :dohh:

For all of you mentioning your CM, it doesn't have to be perfect EWCM. Sure, it helps but doesn't mean you can't get that :bfp:. So keep :sex: ing! Also, if you haven't already tried it, Evening Primrose Oil and grapefruit sometimes helps in that department. It's not foolproof but it might do something for you.

Nichole, I got my first two positives using pre-seed. The only reason I stopped using it was because of the ingredients. I'm a huge coconut oil proponent :winkwink:. (organic, virgin cold-pressed) I got my third BFP with it. It glides SO much better and the smell is so relaxing! DH prefers it over Pre-Seed.

I want to test. I want to test. I want to :test: !!! Aarrrghhhhhh! :brat: At 2 DPO, can't get away with it. :nope:

Ashlee, I'm glad to.see you!

Nikki, sorry about the gd. Hopefully all will be well and you will be able to control with diet!

On another note, today is the last day in my :sex: -a-thon. Good, because my hoo-hah needs a break!

It's amazing how many of us had weird ovulation this month. Some us earlier, some of us later. Our hormones are so complex; it's fascinating yet annoying! :dohh:

For all of you mentioning your CM, it doesn't have to be perfect EWCM. Sure, it helps but doesn't mean you can't get that :bfp:. So keep :sex: ing! Also, if you haven't already tried it, Evening Primrose Oil and grapefruit sometimes helps in that department. It's not foolproof but it might do something for you.

Nichole, I got my first two positives using pre-seed. The only reason I stopped using it was because of the ingredients. I'm a huge coconut oil proponent :winkwink:. (organic, virgin cold-pressed) I got my third BFP with it. It glides SO much better and the smell is so relaxing! DH prefers it over Pre-Seed.

I want to test. I want to test. I want to :test: !!! Aarrrghhhhhh! :brat: At 2 DPO, can't get away with it. :nope:
my coconut oil is always solid. do you warm yours up to use it?

I've used preseed before but I prefer to go au naturel if I can. I didn't use preseed this time. When I went to pounce on DH, my cm was watery eggwhitey :thumbup: At first I thought it might have been arousal fluid but I waved my hand around like a maniac and it didn't dry up at all. I used a softcup and am trying the after completion orgasm. If I O the same time this month, today is 3 days before so it is my optimum time. Fingers crossed!

These darn OPKs aren't changing at ALL. I'm about over this game. Lol. Its frustrating. Maybe it wont be a progression, just a BAM +... I don't know. This was O day by temps last month. Blah.

It normally just does BAM + for me. I never see a progression. Last cycle they actually got lighter right before O.

Mine was different. The months I had the strong O there was less of a progression and more of a BAM though. I don't know if that really correlates, but it could! Hang in there!

Nichole-Things are looking great!

Marie-Give that thing a rest! lol

my coconut oil is always solid. do you warm yours up to use it?

It shouldn't be solid if the temperature is 76*F or higher. You can always fill a pot with hot water (not boiling) and place the jar in it to melt the oil.

Mine was different. The months I had the strong O there was less of a progression and more of a BAM though. I don't know if that really correlates, but it could! Hang in there!

Nichole-Things are looking great!

Marie-Give that thing a rest! lol

Oh I hope that's the case! I usually get three "high" readings on my monitor and THEN I get my peak. This time I got only one "high" and then, BAM!, Peak!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->