This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I never thought of that. Hope that's the case! Fingers crossed. I want it soooo badly this month! I'm BD'ing at least every other day, and hoping for the best. That's all I can do.

Mirolee, fingers crossed for you! I truly hope this is your cycle!!

Good luck Nichole!! I'm all for the "o" afterwards.. I tried it!

And also I am thinking of you Mirolee.. I pray with everything in me that this will be IT! <3

Well my ob basically said if DH's morph stays bad, she will need to refer us to an reproductive endocrinologist. I am about 95% sure that won't be covered with out insurance so it might be the end of us TTC. We are going to try naturally through my 6 cycles of clomid but it that doesn't work... I dunno what we will do.

O no that sucks :( Sorry I don't understand much about SA, what will they do to help you?

AFM woke up and still feel really tearful. TTC really does suck! :sex: a thon began last night. We plan to BD as much as we can. Surely that's got to work!

I don't know really. Probably talk options like IVF and such. Things way out of our price range.

:( That's a shame! I'm so thankful I live in the UK. All this health insurance etc confuses me.

In hindsight I actually need to get a grip, sat in tears again, compared to some of you girls I have nothing to cry about. It's just so tough :(

Nichole, I'm sorry. Hopefully it will work and it won't even be an issue. And hopefully the next SA will be better, too. Praying for you.

AFM, temp shot way up. I don't know what that's about. Opk is still totally negative with just a super faint line. No BD last night. Hubby has not been feeling well and if it isn't his gallbladder, we have to figure out what it is. That takes precedent over TTC. I cannot live without my Hubby, but obviously, I can live without a baby.. so we will BD when he feels up to it, get into some doctors, and wait. It will all work out.. I hope.

Bb, im sorry you're having a tough time right now. I hope things improve and you feel better. I had a rough night the other night, too. People don't think about my feelings sometimes and I took it hard. Its all good though. Hopefully, you will feel better soon!

And I'm concerned that if my temps go up again tomorrow, FF is going to say I O'd, even though the OPKs clearly say I have not. Just like last cycle. (I tested it out!) My chart looks fairly similar to last months I think. What the heck, body? ?

I have never had a positive OPK. I never got one the month I conceived my son. Maybe you have a short surge and have missed it for the OPK?

Well my temps said I O'd on CD 16 last month, but I had a positive OPK on CD 20.

nichole, i feel for you girl. we are in a similar boat. going to try all six cycles of clomid. that will take us thru october. we'll take november and december off of drugs, and then reevaluate in january. our insurance does not cover anything infertility either, and i'm thinking IUI will be our next step, so it looks like we'll be need to find ways to make extra income.... selling meth? maybe i'll start working the corner? he can be a pimp?
BFN this morning, 10dpo. i feel like if i didnt see a line this morning, i'm out. this thread is "positive at 10dpo or not". :( wallowing.

Mirolee, maybe it's just too early. Wasn't it Ashlee that didn't see anything until 14 or 15 dpo? I truly hope thatsthe case for you!

Mirolee you are not out! I was bfn at 9dpo. It's still early. Don't be silly!

Nichole, I know that must've been difficult to hear. Take it one day at a time and do what you can do now. Tomorrow will take care of itself. You and DH do what you can to get preggers now and approach any other obstacles as they arrive. It's not rare for women who think they can't get pregnant to suddenly have their :bfp: A big hug to you <3

Girls, do you know what could've caused me to ovulate three days earlier this cycle? Could it just be that the months of taking Vitex are causing my cycle to get better? I normally ovulate on CD 20 so three days earlier is great! I thought maybe it could've been the natural progesterone cream I took last cycle but that doesn't really affect ovulation (except if you take it before OD, in which case it delays it).

I'm wondering if this is a good sign and my egg will actually stick this cycle. That would be... AMAZING.

yes, i think vitex can do that. it would not be the progesterone - thats for post ovulation effects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->