This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

:happydance: That's brilliant!

I've been in bed over 2 and a half hours and just can't sleep. Not helping that Hubby is out on call at work! I'm feeling sick to my stomach about going into work and facing my friend at work in the morning :(

Bd 5 days before, 4 days before, 2 days before, and 1 day before if I O tonight which i'm sure I will. Gonna try to get one more BD in lol.

Yay Cassidy!!
Mirolee your not out yet!
I haven't heard from Morgan, but I was at work all day. So sorry I haven't been chatty

Katrina, I think you answered this already but when are you testing?

3 DPO no symptoms. Just reaaallly tired. I don't nap, EVER, but I took a 30 minute nap in the car today (I was not driving).

My eyes are burning, will catch some ZzzZzz early today. DH kidney stone surgery is tomorrow morning. I get to play nurse.

Gl to you and your DH for the kidney stone surgery! I'm sure everything will go smoothly!

I'm NOT testing early this cycle. I used up all of my pregnancy tests last cycle and refrained from buying more. I'll go buy a test if AF is late. (I know, I know, I say this now..) I'm going to try ridiculously hard not to cave. Lol. Tired of BFNs and tricky evap/shadow lines. AF has never been late so if I make it to 15dpo I will test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->