This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

omg, Morgan, i dont know what to say. I am SO sorry for you to have to go thru this. It doesnt make any sense; i cant wrap my head around it. I pray that the people in charge of the case have common sense and see the ridiculousness in this.

Morgan- im speechless. After everything the two of you have been through this all just sounds so sick and twisted. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this now, especially with the finally happy news of your growing LO. I can't even imagine the amount of guilt your poor husband must have already, to have the law against him must be horrible. I hope and pray that this all is taken care of and goes away as quickly as possible. Take good care of each other and make sure you take good care of that little miracle. I can't imagine eating/sleep is going to come easy for you. I'm so so sorry love, I wish there was something I could do or say to make it all go away. Love you!!

Morgan that is truly awful. I am so sorry. I hope this all gets cleared up quickly!

Morgan starting intercessory prayer for you. This is just a trial that you have to overcome. I know it's hard to see it now but this will all come to pass. A big hug. ♥

Oh Morgan I am so sorry. That is terrible. How can they do that? Did they find him at fault or something? Had he been drinking? I don't get it? Accidents happen. Keep us posted

Morgan, I don't know what to say. I cannot even imagine what you both must be going through. I am so sorry, and I will be praying for you. Please try to take care of yourself as best you can, for the sake of your new little one. We are all here for you.

Morgan-I find this utterly ridiculous, it was a horrible accident and you both been through so much already. I hope and pray for you both.
Julie-Yay for an appointment!
AFM: It is raining so I can't go check my cows yet. Grr! Still somewhere in limbo about how many dpo I am.

Oh Morgan- my prayers are with you today! You have gone through too much!

Nichole- I am looking up the list of vits... ill get back to you in a few when I find it.

When you are ready, I just wanted to let you all know of the AWESOME discovery I have found. Google https://www.jbfsale.com/home.jsp# (or type in Just Between Friends). It is a traveling second hand (in great condition) baby stuff. They have it in some states, but not all. SO scroll to the bottom-ish of the page and check if they have it in your state... click on your state and it will give you more info. We went last night to the one in Denver and we got lots of stuff for like 40-75% less then retail. SOOOO WORTH IT! They have big things.. like cribs, gliders, strollers, car seats, pack and plays, bouncy chairs... all the way to small things like clothing, shoes, hats, gloves, blankets.... totally worth it, even if your event cost a few dollars to get it. they told me that the Denver one happens ever 4-6 months... so if you miss it, there should be another one soon!

Nichole (and anyone else who wants to boots there DH's sperm)
"MALE SUPPLEMENTATION IN AN EFFORT TO IMPROVE
SPERM PARAMETERS

Option A
Take all of the following supplements daily as listed. They can be purchased from your local pharmacy or Vitamin Cottage or GNC.

• L carnitine 2 grams/day, taken as 1000mg twice a day
• Acetyl L carnitine 1 gram/day, taken as 500 mg twice a day
• CoEnzyme Q10 200 mg/day taken as 100 mg twice a day
• Vitamin E 400 IU/day, taken once a day
• Selenium 200 mcg/day, taken once a day

M. Bush, M.D. (01/27/2006)
*** For results of this therapeutic regimen, please see data on website for PROXEED (Google in PROXEED).

OR

Option B
Take Proxeed powder, mixed in water twice a day.

Purchase online through their website www.proxeed.com or by doing a google search for Proxeed.

Continue on vitamin regime until you conceive or until instructed by your doctor to discontinue. "

Katrina, Its been raining off and on here since last night. It's supposed to continue tgrough tomorrow night. Not complaining though-- we need it! I just wish I could stay home with a good book and cup of decaf coffee or green tea and enjoy it! It's so frustrating not knowing how many dpo you are! My ticket is wrong. I'm still waiting to O.

Nikki, that sounds so cool! I don't need anything when I get pregnant though! :( Unless we have a girl -- then she will need clothes. Otherwise, nothing. :(

Lol I am not complaining, I just feel bad not seeing my girls yet. :haha:

I didn't take it that way. :) I would love to have a cow or two, but I would get too attached so we are not going there. Lol

I think TTC might be getting to me when I crave decaf coffee and green tea. Lol

last night, i dreamt that i needed to take my temperature, but people made me walk thru this freezing river that was chest high. and i was saying, "it's going to mess up my temp!". also in the dream, my thermometer had degrees to the .01, and when i put it under my tongue, the numbers were changing like scrolling thru them, trying to find the "right" one. um yeah, ttc has totally seeped into all parts of my brain, even my subconscious :p

Lol! I jacked up my temp this morning i am afraid because I was up peeing in the middle of the night, then the power was out and things were beeping and I'm like Ahh! This will mess everything up! Lol. Your dream was crazy. Sad it goes that far, isn't it?

Two people at work have announced pregnancies this week, and each time, it's like someone hits me. I am happy for both, especially one who had tried so hard for so long. He and his wife are very deserving. I'm not jealous. I just wish it could be me, too. For all that I am, I wish I could understand God's plan. I know He must have one. I can't wait for it to get easier. Last night we were shopping, and we were looking at fall solar lights to take out to our little guy.. and I was just sad because we should be buyig a Halloween costume, not yard ornaments to take to his grave. I'm just bummed today I guess. The second pregnancy announcement today just pushed me over the edge. Patience patience patience. Sigh.

Morning girlies.

I'm sorry Mirolee :/

Yesterday we got the worst news ever. DH has a felony warrant for the murder of Jaxon. It is sick and twisted and I can't go into much detail at all, but we were told this could happen since there was a death involved. He was "driving" when it happened, and I was further along than 20 weeks, they said that's all it takes. Even though it was an accident, there is no one else to blame and the state is pressing charges "for my baby".

So lastnight was a whirlwind. The cops had visited every family members house but ours. So we decided to have a nice long talk and went to bed around 3. I can't sleep anymore, but praise God hubby's still in there snoring, has quite a day ahead of him.

We have our lawyer ready. There is a 50,000 dollar bond, so it's that serious. He is going to turn himself in so that we don't have to sit here wondering what's going to happen anymore, waiting for the knock on the door. I am terrified. I don't understand why this is happening and I feel like someone is trying to give Jaxon justice, when they have NO IDEA about anything. About the 12 days of hell we went through losing him, just no idea what it has been like for us. And what is a worse "punishment" than the loss of a child?!! Ugh it's just sick.

We have high hopes that this will be taken care of quickly, seeing as it was an accident. And that he will come home afterwards. I can't believe it though.. My worst nightmare, and his, come true.

I'm not at work, I just feel like dying right now. Don't know if anyone can relate, but I figured I'd be honest since you girls know our story. Prayers would be nice. If I'm MIA anymore, you know why. I'll be back sooner or later though.

Love you girls <3

OMG Morgan...thts terrible terrible terrrible...cant imagine how they would think to do this to him after him suffering anyways..Im sorry hun...Praying for u for sure...take care of yourself and your lil bean as tht is little ray of sunshine and hope :hugs:

Morgan - I am speechless and saddened by this. I really hope this gets resolved and the charges dropped. This was an accident and not a crime. I am crying for you, my dear. I am so sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->