This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

I hope Morgan is okay! Normally she's super chatty :( Maybe work is just really busy! Hope we all hear from her soon :/

Amanda! Weird. I guess we must have saiditvat the same time. I hope she's ok too!

Totally unrelated but have you guys seen the moon tonight? It's a harvest moon. Farmers used to work later into the night harvesting their crops. I used my binoculars to see it and I was just awestruck. It is such a beautiful sight!

I walked home tonight, its cloudy here but so beautiful.
I am testing saturday since dh and I are going to a movie on friday we will stop at wal mart and get some tests.

Marie, I did. So pretty! I love fall. It is my favorite!

Katrina, good luck!! Fx for you.

Hubby feels better for now.. Im going to BD tonight one way or another! Lol

Marie, I did. So pretty! I love fall. It is my favorite!

Katrina, good luck!! Fx for you.

Hubby feels better for now.. Im going to BD tonight one way or another! Lol

Me too! I just wish fall-time here in Florida brought cooler weather. It is ridiculously hot!

I walked home tonight, its cloudy here but so beautiful.
I am testing saturday since dh and I are going to a movie on friday we will stop at wal mart and get some tests.

We are bound to get some more :bfp: this month! I just know it!

Yay Cassidy! Get it girl! Your bd pattern sounds amazing!

I was wondering about Morgan too. I haven't been on much today so I was hoping I had just missed her post. Hope she's ok...

Our first appointment/ultrasound is tomorrow... Excited but nervous!

I was wondering about Morgan too. I haven't been on much today so I was hoping I had just missed her post. Hope she's ok...

So exciting!!!!!!! :yipee:

How exciting Julie!

Today just seems like peak time for bding but DH wasn't up for it. I am expecting a +opk tomorrow so hopefully we can get some bding in then. DH is so stressed out with things that it's affecting his performance.

Yaaayyy julie soo exciting...waiting to hear abt it and c your lil beans pic :happydance:

Today just seems like peak time for bding but DH wasn't up for it. I am expecting a +opk tomorrow so hopefully we can get some bding in then. DH is so stressed out with things that it's affecting his performance.

Nichole im sorry dh is not feeling upto it...throw in some cuddle time ive seen it make a diff and then sudden change in plans :winkwink:

I'm pulling out all the tricks tomorrow. I even lied and said I'm passed my peak days so he wouldn't stress over it.

:happydance: Julie! Can't wait to see your pictures!

Hope Morgan is ok :)

Confused by my temperatures at the minute!

Yay Julie! Can't wait to hear & see!

Rachel, how are you?

Nichole, I'm sorry! Hope he feels better tonight! I don't blame you for telling a little white lie.

Afm, BD'ed. Used my softcup. Opks are still totally negative. Temp is all over. I sleppt terrible though. Between storms, losing power, Hubby's work phone calls and messing up the alarm.. I did NOT get up in time to be at work a couple hours early to work on some stuff. Oops. Not sure what to make of these opks. I'm considering quitting them. They are so frustrating.

Just thought I'd share some encouragement with you...

Waking up to my cousin's baby announcement this morning. After eight years of trying and being told she would never have children, my cousin gave birth to baby Grace at 3:50am today. Praise Jesus! For even when the doctors say no, my God has the final say.

Morning girlies.

I'm sorry Mirolee :/

Yesterday we got the worst news ever. DH has a felony warrant for the murder of Jaxon. It is sick and twisted and I can't go into much detail at all, but we were told this could happen since there was a death involved. He was "driving" when it happened, and I was further along than 20 weeks, they said that's all it takes. Even though it was an accident, there is no one else to blame and the state is pressing charges "for my baby".

So lastnight was a whirlwind. The cops had visited every family members house but ours. So we decided to have a nice long talk and went to bed around 3. I can't sleep anymore, but praise God hubby's still in there snoring, has quite a day ahead of him.

We have our lawyer ready. There is a 50,000 dollar bond, so it's that serious. He is going to turn himself in so that we don't have to sit here wondering what's going to happen anymore, waiting for the knock on the door. I am terrified. I don't understand why this is happening and I feel like someone is trying to give Jaxon justice, when they have NO IDEA about anything. About the 12 days of hell we went through losing him, just no idea what it has been like for us. And what is a worse "punishment" than the loss of a child?!! Ugh it's just sick.

We have high hopes that this will be taken care of quickly, seeing as it was an accident. And that he will come home afterwards. I can't believe it though.. My worst nightmare, and his, come true.

I'm not at work, I just feel like dying right now. Don't know if anyone can relate, but I figured I'd be honest since you girls know our story. Prayers would be nice. If I'm MIA anymore, you know why. I'll be back sooner or later though.

Love you girls <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->