This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

last night, i dreamt that i needed to take my temperature, but people made me walk thru this freezing river that was chest high. and i was saying, "it's going to mess up my temp!". also in the dream, my thermometer had degrees to the .01, and when i put it under my tongue, the numbers were changing like scrolling thru them, trying to find the "right" one. um yeah, ttc has totally seeped into all parts of my brain, even my subconscious :p

Mirolee talk about vivd dreams ...huh...read your post on your journal too...sooo hopeful but i dont wanna say much and just keep my fingers crossed for u hun

Oh Morgan, I am SO SO sorry to hear that. I second Rachel, was he drinking or was the accident his fault? I don't get it. I hope it all gets resolved quickly!

NIkki- We have JBF sales here too! I went last year and it was awesome.

First of all, Morgan I am so sorry you are going through that. That is horrible and cruel to do that to you guys.

Morgan- I just... I dont even know what to say. What a terrible thing to happen. I really hope everything gets settled quickly with no harm.

I second Marie, is that what I think it is Julie?!

Lol yes girls! 2 babies! Hb 129 and 140, exactly 7 weeks 3 days like they should be!

Yesssss, we were due for some twins in this group!! Ahhhhh, I'm so excited for you!!! :)

SOoo sooo happy for u....we were sooo due for twins....im sooo happy...the rest offf sooo need to get preggers :happydance:

I say a boy and a girl too! Eeeek so exciting Julie!

Morgan, that is some BS if i've ever heard it. I am sure he will be released and charges dropped eventually, but to even have to put you through this is absolutely ridiculous. How can you put so much guilt and blame on the father of the baby?! He's already lost so much, I can't even imagine how you are both feeling right now. Sending so much love and positive vibes your way. Stay strong for your little family <3 Take all the time you need <3

Sonia- speaking of preggers, your chart and timing look fab!! When are you planning in testing lady??

Julie, Oh my god I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED FOR YOU! That is so crazy! Was DW there? Does the donor know?!

Yessss I O'd yesterday!!!! FINALLY, about damn time! Lol. Temp is up a little this morning but the only other month i've temped I had a slow rise the first two days so i'm not letting that shake me up. SUPER positive OPK at about 1pm yesterday so i'm thinking I O'd last night. DH even woke me up in the middle of the night to BD! Lol. I am soooo glad he's finally feeling better, even if we don't get our BFP this month I have such higher hopes.

No +opk for me yet. I'm hoping to get one later today. As long as I ovulate I'll be ok. I'm a smidge worried I won't ovulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->