This'll be the month to remember, with BFPs in September!

Cassidy, I'm so excited for you! Good luck! Sounds like you've got your bases covered well!

I couldn't stay away today, Amanda has been feeding me tid bits about what's been going on...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! JULIE!!!! What's the name of that psychic you went to again??? ;) How crazy! I'm not going to argue with the psychic...if the cards said twin girls that's what I'm saying too, been right so far!

Morgan, so sorry to hear about hubby :( :hugs: I know it must be dredging up his already guilty feelings even though he never would have done something like that on purpose. I hope that everything works out for you guys

AFM, still no o...almost positive tests yesterday around 5:30 and this morning. My cervix has been SHOW for days and last night was aching. Temp went up a bit today...don't know what to think right now...

Nichole- you said the same thing last month too! You'll definitely O girl, you got this ;)

No +opk for me yet. I'm hoping to get one later today. As long as I ovulate I'll be ok. I'm a smidge worried I won't ovulate.

Me too. Mine aren't at all doing anything. :( I'm terrified I won't O. I had a bit of EWCM yesterday and maybe a tad bit when I took the softcup out.. not really sure about that though. I'm just confused. Damn body.

Yessss I O'd yesterday!!!! FINALLY, about damn time! Lol. Temp is up a little this morning but the only other month i've temped I had a slow rise the first two days so i'm not letting that shake me up. SUPER positive OPK at about 1pm yesterday so i'm thinking I O'd last night. DH even woke me up in the middle of the night to BD! Lol. I am soooo glad he's finally feeling better, even if we don't get our BFP this month I have such higher hopes.
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO I am so excited for you!

No +opk for me yet. I'm hoping to get one later today. As long as I ovulate I'll be ok. I'm a smidge worried I won't ovulate.

You'll O!

Sonia- speaking of preggers, your chart and timing look fab!! When are you planning in testing lady??

Well i really dont know...im gonna try not to test till im late....dr ofc has been closed this week so i cant even get my progesterone tested.... :( but in a way im glad my in laws r here and im soo busy tht i dont really have too much time to think of SS ( btw no symptoms :p )

Sitting waiting for DH's surgery to be done. They said three hours; it's been one hour. Kind of annoyed at the guy in the waiting room having a loud conversation on his cell phone about how he is sure he is "not the father" of the baby. (sigh)... :nope:

Sitting waiting for DH's surgery to be done. They said three hours; it's been one hour. Kind of annoyed at the guy in the waiting room having a loud conversation on his cell phone about how he is sure he is "not the father" of the baby. (sigh)... :nope:

sigh. some people! I hope his surgery goes by quickly, and he has a quick and easy recovery!

I hope his surgery goes perfectly BB, and that ridiculous man in the waiting room shuts up! Lol

I hope the surgery goes well!

The worry of no O will always be there. I had a +opk by now last cycle so that made the fear start to creep up.

I hope the surgery goes well!

The worry of no O will always be there. I had a +opk by now last cycle so that made the fear start to creep up.

It will for me, too, after not O'ing so many times for so long. I have the very sliiiiightest bit of a line so hopefully soon. And my temps and Opks didn't match last cycle, either.

It will for me, too, after not O'ing so many times for so long. I have the very sliiiiightest bit of a line so hopefully soon. And my temps and Opks didn't match last cycle, either.

My fingers crossed O comes for you soon.

I understand, I was freaking out about O'ing later this cycle. I have total faith you will both see your O's soon though! We're gonna bring on another massive trend of BFPs!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->